• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Gcreek

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Have a good drive, the weather looks good for your drive. You will only be about 5 hours (one way) from my place. :wink:

per said:
Have a good drive, the weather looks good for your drive. You will only be about 5 hours (one way) from my place. :wink:

I see you called again tonight. You may think I was a president or somesych but that is not the case. :lol:
Deb was on when you called and the I had a good visit with Gomez as I am taking a bale feeder over for him. Sorry we were so long winded. I'm taking my cell phone so maybe you can keep me awake tommorow night.

Leaving in the morning, have some things to do in WL and then will make Valemount tommorow night sometime. Lord willin' and the cricks don't rise I'll be in Lloyd Wed. afternoon.

You could come to Edmonton for lunch on Sunday! I'll buy. :D

gcreekrch said:
per said:

I see you called again tonight. You may think I was a president or somesych but that is not the case. :lol:
Deb was on when you called and the I had a good visit with Gomez as I am taking a bale feeder over for him. Sorry we were so long winded. I'm taking my cell phone so maybe you can keep me awake tommorow night.

Leaving in the morning, have some things to do in WL and then will make Valemount tommorow night sometime. Lord willin' and the cricks don't rise I'll be in Lloyd Wed. afternoon.

Might make that happen, you up for a road trip Hayguy?

per said:
gcreekrch said:
per said:

If Gcreek's buying you could pick up Hayguy, Hypo, Hillsdown. Grassfarmer and perfecho. Oh yea GM88 also. Might as well make the trip worthwhile. :D :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:
gcreekrch said:

If Gcreek's buying you could pick up Hayguy, Hypo, Hillsdown. Grassfarmer and perfecho. Oh yea GM88 also. Might as well make the trip worthwhile. :D :D

when's the bus leaving, is this a practice run for the trip to Old dog/New Trick's :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if gcreek would just detour a little to the north he could pick me up for the trip!

Made it to Lloydminster at 2:30 this afternoon. Snowed heavy for about 3 hours of my trip before I camped last night.

I guess I get put to work tommorow :shock: after the truck goes in the shop for it's deck.

As many of you that want to come for lunch are welcome. If the herd gets too big I just may have to adjust the rations to fit the budget. :wink:

Made it home at 11 this morning. Had a little sniffle started Sunday morning that was a full blown head syphilis by that evening. Road was sloppy and made poor time between Jasper and Valemount so found a room and spent the night.
Slept till 8 AM and got to Williams Lake at 2:30, got our grocery shopping and a few other things done and didn't have it in me to make the last 4 hours last night.
Stayed in another motel room and left this morning at 7.

Had the ending been different it would have been a completely enjoyable trip. I've met so many good people and made friendships that have now reached 20 years that it is almost a second home to me. A bunch of them are lurkers on here, Thanks for the visits. :D

You were 30 minutes away, but Mac insists on having his sale on my son's birthday every year. Lazy S is the same way.

RSL said:
You were 30 minutes away, but Mac insists on having his sale on my son's birthday every year. Lazy S is the same way.

Oh c'mon now, the last Saturday doesn't always land on the same date. :D

Or do you just celebrate it that way? :lol:

Like Crocodile Dundee, your son will be saying he was born in the wintertime......

Latest posts