• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Gcreekrch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I know all the swear words in multiple languages Webby 😂😂😂

Why y'all always picking on me? I'm a sweet, considerate, humble, smart, good looking guy. I do find it highly amusing that a sheep farmer from Wyoming and a reformed lumberjack from Oregon and whatever the heck BMR is are critiquing my skills in anything. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And I look forward to what the penguin wrangler says that this thread is directed toward when he finally chimes in

wow great speech from a carrot snapper.... said with love :), I thought our friend from the north ran musk ox, with moose and caribou as a side, because penguin is a southern hemisphere creature. :) EH

I know all the swear words in multiple languages Webby 😂😂😂
My Grandfather was from Sweden. I went fishing with him a lot. Learned to cuss in Swedish. I never thought about it but Dad also spoke fluent Swedish. I was very quickly taught not to cuss in Swedish. Dang Dads they ruin all the fun.

It's ok H, we have had French, German, Aussies, Kiwis a Portuguese and a few others work here. We can manage to understand Constapatese along with grunts and hand signals too.

H has been threatening to darken our door or brighten our horizon for at least thirty five years. Maybe when he sells out he will afford the gas money…. By that time neither of us will understand anything.

It's ok H, we have had French, German, Aussies, Kiwis a Portuguese and a few others work here. We can manage to understand Constapatese along with grunts and hand signals too.

H has been threatening to darken our door or brighten our horizon for at least thirty five years. Maybe when he sells out he will afford the gas money…. By that time neither of us will understand anything.
35???? Heck I am only 28 years old!!!
Truth of the matter is my parole officer won't let me have that much leash. And Canada is scared I'll stay.

35???? Heck I am only 28 years old!!!
Truth of the matter is my parole officer won't let me have that much leash. And Canada is scared I'll stay.
Utah is scared you will stay too. You should be use to that sentiment.
My Grandfather was from Sweden. I went fishing with him a lot. Learned to cuss in Swedish. I never thought about it but Dad also spoke fluent Swedish. I was very quickly taught not to cuss in Swedish. Dang Dads they ruin all the fun.
I wish I had kept up on my Swedish cussing. I could cuss some idiot out now and he wouldn't have a clue what I just called him.

Latest posts