• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Haymaker!!!(Whiskey)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
Hay Maker,

You have mentioned before, that you like to sip on Canadian whiskey.
Just so you know that free trade works both ways, I thought I would let you know that I am sipping on some Jack Daniels. Made in Lynchburg,Tennessee, USA.

PS. It is too cold here today to drink beer!!! Lood Guck!!! :lol: :wink:

Well good for you ,that Jack Daniels is good stuff too,but I kinda like that canuckle head stuff,are yall gonna do any hunting up there this year,better get that smoke house fired up,weathers turning cooler and sausage making is soon here..............good luck

Well good for you ,that Jack Daniels is good stuff too,but I kinda like that canuckle head stuff,are yall gonna do any hunting up there this year,better get that smoke house fired up,weathers turning cooler and sausage making is soon here..............good luck

We have a moose around here this week, he's about a four year old, and bout 300 miles from home. I figure it will be a fairly lonely rutting season for him, unless he finds an accomodating dairy herd.

But he's being watched very closely, so I don't think he will be poached!

Latest posts