• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey-Haymaker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Juan

Reaction score
Sorry I got BMR and Oldtimer mixed up!I had been up all night and we kids just can't take it like we used to.Anyway Oldtimer ,being an "old"lawman,may just show up there.Never can tell about them!It sounds as if he may be carrying a torch for KD.

Juan said:
Sorry I got BMR and Oldtimer mixed up!I had been up all night and we kids just can't take it like we used to.Anyway Oldtimer ,being an "old"lawman,may just show up there.Never can tell about them!It sounds as if he may be carrying a torch for KD.

That's OK Juan I forgive you. Many wouldn't but it's the Canadian Way.
I sure wonder about Haymakers fasination with KD. Do you think he is secretly in love with her or was he jilted by a woman for a woman?

You don't suppose he is thinking about the alternative life- style and thinks he could get some tips from KD???

maybe he WANTS to, but he's so conflicted that he's projecting his desires on to someone else to make it ok to even talk about it???! lol haymaker!

Latest posts