• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey, Jiggsy!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
Isn't it about time for yuou to go on your cruise aboard the S.S. Diarrhea/Minnow/Titanic? :wink:

If you get shipwrecked and end up on a deserted island, always go for Mary Ann......Ginger is too high maintenence. :wink:

we board the SS WillaCather on Sunday noon... gone for a week, and return home Memorial day....

gonna leave here Sat morning about 3 am...drive to Galveston.... my legs have not seen sun since last July...gonna be easy to pick me out on the beach!!

will customs let me bring in a Spanish Concubine???

I hear you are already on the travel 'List',..... so expect a few more questions and maybe even a strip search....

They'r onto you now...................

jigs said:
we board the SS WillaCather on Sunday noon... gone for a week, and return home Memorial day....

gonna leave here Sat morning about 3 am...drive to Galveston.... my legs have not seen sun since last July...gonna be easy to pick me out on the beach!!

will customs let me bring in a Spanish Concubine???

Dunno about Spanish, but I saw some mighty fine Mexican GRO's a few years ago down in Progreso, so should be walang problema. My guide said they were too good lookin' to stay in Progreso for very long...they were ultimately headed Matamoros way, according to him.

2 pieces of advice, Jiggsy......TAKE IMMODIUM with you, and, STAY AHEAD OF THE POSSE! :lol:

I got to stay away from the posse, taking the wife ! :wink: :wink:

jingo/kola you are a phuck-tard

Give me call when you are passing by Madisonville. Maybe you could drag back a big storm from the gulf for us so we can have some rain. :wink:

got a big one last night..rain guage is broke, so no idea what I got, but the over flow pipe is not handling it, and the spillwat is OPOURING out the water... had to be over two inches...

jigs said:
got a big one last night..rain guage is broke, so no idea what I got, but the over flow pipe is not handling it, and the spillwat is OPOURING out the water... had to be over two inches...

Show off. :(

jigs said:

Bragging or complaining?

We got PLENTY last night. Too much, IMO. Besides already having water leaks at the plant, I discovered leaks last night I sure never knew we had. Finally I just put the mop up and said to hell with it.

That's the problem with a leaky roof. When it's raining you CAN"T fix it, and in dry weather you don't need to fix it.

another 3 last night ! looked like you guys got put in a flood warning.. I told the wife, if this keeps up, they can run that boat right up here, and we can get on board at Hardy !!

We have 4-5 inches so far and its still rainning. The creeks still don't have water run yet and the national weather service has us in a flood warning. :???: They said on the radio this morning we are about 20 inches below normal.

hope the moisture gives a break to let the crew get the hay up while i am gone....

Latest posts