• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Mike... New drink!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
Hey Sleazy, I think I invented a new drink. It is delicious but I am not sure what to call it. I was hoping you could help.
It is tequila and milk with a slice of baloney for a garnish...MMMMMM!!!Yummy!!! What would be a good name for this nectar of the Gods????

Jethro.

TimH said:
Hey Sleazy, I think I invented a new drink. It is delicious but I am not sure what to call it. I was hoping you could help.
It is tequila and milk with a slice of baloney for a garnish...MMMMMM!!!Yummy!!! What would be a good name for this nectar of the Gods????

Jethro.

red river?........................good luck

TimH said:
Jethro.
Put it in a blender with a "hunk" of onion and it would be tasty.

We call them a "Cactus Moo". Been drinking them for years. Garlic bologna is best.

"Some day, I got to have a loooooooooong talk with that boy"
Jed Clampett

Milk, tequilla, and bologna? That's sounds more something I'd puke up in the morning than drink willingly! :lol: No offense, but how the hell did you come up with that? I'd try it, but I'm scared to waste perfectly good liquor.

Hey Mike, I tried your " hunk of onion in the blender" idea, and I threw in a sardine and a quarter cup of Dr.Pepper as well.
HEAVENLY!!! :lol:

Jethro.

Why not throw in a piece of moldy cheese? It's just about the only thing that's currently being left out... :)

In all honesty, your drink could actually taste good, but I'll stick to straight whiskey. Between the sardines and the milk, you don't want to forget the goal is just to get hammered.

Now for something to cleanse the palate, the ladies love this ,

equal parts dark rum (Bundaberg if you can get it) & Kahlua over ice ,add milk to taste & stir ....we call it A "BURR CUTTER" & be carefull it sneaks up on you.
Tully,,,...(burp....pardon...)

Tully said:

equal parts dark rum (Bundaberg if you can get it) & Kahlua over ice ,add milk to taste & stir ....we call it A "BURR CUTTER" & be carefull it sneaks up on you.

Tully, we do what we call a "white russian" Kahlua, vodka, and milk. Sometimes throw in a scoop of ice cream. I used that one many times when I was single, learned the hard way about letting the girls drink too much and get sick!

TimH said:
Hey Mike, I tried your " hunk of onion in the blender" idea, and I threw in a sardine and a quarter cup of Dr.Pepper as well.

Jethro.

The sardine added would make it a "Moo 'n' Ocean". Dr. Pepper? You're SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mike said:
Tully said:

Tully, we do what we call a "white russian" Kahlua, vodka, and milk. Sometimes throw in a scoop of ice cream. I used that one many times when I was single, learned the hard way about letting the girls drink too much and get sick!

Allergic to vodka (affects my central nervous system and puts me in AGONY!!)...but do have a certain "taste" for the kahlua and cream (half and half is best)...mmmmmmmm....dance tonight at the blue moon saloon in Cameron...gonna have to get me a drink....think i have earned it after 6 straight 12 hour shifts! :wink: :wink:

TimH said:

Jethro.

I found a little something laying in the back yard, kinda brown and dried out lookin', I could send you a piece of it to mix in. Sounds like it shouldn't hurt the flavor!

ranchwife said:
Mike said:
Tully said:

Allergic to vodka (affects my central nervous system and puts me in AGONY!!)...but do have a certain "taste" for the kahlua and cream (half and half is best)...mmmmmmmm....dance tonight at the blue moon saloon in Cameron...gonna have to get me a drink....think i have earned it after 6 straight 12 hour shifts! :wink: :wink:

Try a "B-52" if you like Kahlua. It's a shooter. No vodka.

Mike said:
ranchwife said:
Mike said:

Try a "B-52" if you like Kahlua. It's a shooter. No vodka.

will do that tonight and let you know tomorrow the "results" :D :D

Mike- "Dr. Pepper? You're SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Hey!!! What's wrong with Dr.Pepper??? I thought that it was popular in Alabama. Forrest Gump was from Alabama and he LOVED Dr. Pepper. :wink:

BTW.... I just thew in the sardine to try and improve the "texture". The flavor boost it provided was just an added bonus.
The moldy cheese idea is interesting but is too "French" for me. The only way I can think of to make this any better would be to use buttermilk instead of just milk. :lol:

I was going to call this concoction a "Mad Cow" but that is already taken.Maybe a "Downer Cow" or a "Stupid Cow"....."Nasty Cow" "Cow-uervo???? Help me out!!!

Jethro.

TimH said:
Mike- "Dr. Pepper? You're SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Hey!!! What's wrong with Dr.Pepper??? I thought that it was popular in Alabama. Forrest Gump was from Alabama and he LOVED Dr. Pepper. :wink:

BTW.... I just thew in the sardine to try and improve the "texture". The flavor boost it provided was just an added bonus.
The moldy cheese idea is interesting but is too "French" for me. The only way I can think of to make this any better would be to use buttermilk instead of just milk. :lol:

I was going to call this concoction a "Mad Cow" but that is already taken.Maybe a "Downer Cow" or a "Stupid Cow"....."Nasty Cow" "Cow-uervo???? Help me out!!!
Jethro.

You could always throw a live gerbil in the blender with your concoction and call it a "Redriver". :roll:

Would give it some color too!

I never have cared for Dr. Pepper. Reminds me of a "medicine" mom gave us when I was a kid to "loosen" us up. :mad:

I just thought of something else..... If a person threw in a little oatmeal and some Kiwi fruit, this drink would contain all of the basic food groups.
Delicious AND nutritious!! :wink:

Jethro.

Latest posts