• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Mike!! Why all the Hoopla???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
I finally managed to collect some money that a couple of my beef customers owed me. Don't ask how!!
Anyway, me and Mama headed into the big city(Brandon,about 30,000 pop.) today to pick up some supplies etc. I even sprang for a long overdue haircut and lunch at A&W(their steak burger sucks).
After all the talk about "Tangle Ridge" whiskey I bought a jug of it just to try it........Long story short.... I think I'll stick with Jack Daniels.Tangle Ridge just don't work for me!! There are other CDN whiskeys that I like better and cheaper,too!!!
Am I a traitor for liking JD better than Tangle Ridge??? :wink:
PS. I'm a beer man so maybe my taste in whiskey doesn't count for much!!! :lol:

TimH said:
I finally managed to collect some money that a couple of my beef customers owed me. Don't ask how!!
Anyway, me and Mama headed into the big city(Brandon,about 30,000 pop.) today to pick up some supplies etc. I even sprang for a long overdue haircut and lunch at A&W(their steak burger sucks).
After all the talk about "Tangle Ridge" whiskey I bought a jug of it just to try it........Long story short.... I think I'll stick with Jack Daniels.Tangle Ridge just don't work for me!! There are other CDN whiskeys that I like better and cheaper,too!!!
Am I a traitor for liking JD better than Tangle Ridge??? :wink:
PS. I'm a beer man so maybe my taste in whiskey doesn't count for much!!! :lol:

I don't care for the "hot" taste of JD. I like to just pour that TR over ice and sip it. Crown Royal works pretty good. But I guess if one brand fit everybody there would only be "ONE" brand!

I especially like the "finish" (aftertaste) on the Tangle Ridge! If you don't want it, send it down here and I'll dipose of it. :lol: Depends a lot on what you get used to. I guess. Sorry you were disapointed :???:

Mike-"Sorry you were disapointed "

Not really dissapointed, it is allright, just nothing special, to my taste buds anyway. You are right... to each his own I suppose.
I was always a big Mark Twain fan and have always wanted to take a trip down the Mississippi. If I ever do I'll bring the rest of that bottle along and look you up when I get down that way!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mike,
Once had a doctor tell me that if you ever got the flu, get in bed with extra blankets and drink Ezra Brooks till you could see 4 feet sticking up. If it did don't cure you, you did not care by morning. Did convince me to try to drink the Ezra, better than Tangle in my opinion, but after 3 or 4 who GAS

sw said:
Mike,
Once had a doctor tell me that if you ever got the flu, get in bed with extra blankets and drink Ezra Brooks till you could see 4 feet sticking up. If it did don't cure you, you did not care by morning. Did convince me to try to drink the Ezra, better than Tangle in my opinion, but after 3 or 4 who GAS

sw....never heard of the "four feet up" rule :shock: :D gonna have to remember that!!!

sw said:
Mike,

I guess that's why I never get sick. I see 4 feet sticking up most every time I'm in bed. :shock:

I know Ezra well! She and I used to run around together. :wink:

Latest posts