• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HEY, MIKE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
How is your kawasaki holding up?.Any trouble with the belts?..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
How is your kawasaki holding up?.Any trouble with the belts?..............good luck

I've only put one belt on it. It was $40! Starter acts up a little and is hard to get to but other than that it's fine. Got about 1500 hours on it so far. Prolly time to change the oil, eh?

Well that aint all bad,every summer I say IM gonna get me a 4 wheeler with a bench seat I been waiting for NEW HOLLAND and or HONDA to put one on the market but IM bout done waiting,thanks for the information,the one IM looking at is diesel and its $9200..................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Well that aint all bad,every summer I say IM gonna get me a 4 wheeler with a bench seat I been waiting for NEW HOLLAND and or HONDA to put one on the market but IM bout done waiting,thanks for the information,the one IM looking at is diesel and its $9200..................good luck

Got a buddy down the road that's got a Kubota and he loves it. Diesel, with hydraulics, can be got with cab, heater and air.

Big thing about my "Mule" is you don't rut up the pastures during wet weather like a pick-up would and the fuel savings is a plus.

Yeah,I like those mules the one IM thinking about only weighs 1500# and I can get it places my pickup cant go,if there was one thing about them that I dont like I would have to say ,ground clearance is only 6 inches.........good luck

Excuse me for butting in. Haymaker have you considered a gator? We have one and love it. We fence and use it for everything. The clearance is not high enough for snow. A foot and your in trouble, but for muddy correls it's heaven. I have never gotten it stuck in mud. Top speed is 14 miles an hour. That's fast enough for anything we need to use it for and the kids are alot safer. Good engine and belts and chains. I can tell you it won't float!!!! But takes a lickin and keeps on a ticking.IMHO....
My hips are bad... Tooo many horses, but I found it hard to strattle a four wheeler. They do have them now that is open in the front. Just my two cents worth..

Latest posts