• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Mike

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
You were commenting about me missing my buddy Haymaker, well I have to admit it is quieter on here without him but you see i think he checks himself in to dry out or a padded room every one in a while trying to get in touch with reality. I don't know why tho as it hasn't worked yet. He will be in Denile now with his beloved R-CALF losing another court case. hope it doesn't push him off the deep end. Cause for a guy as shallow as Haymaker it wouldn't take much. :wink: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
You were commenting about me missing my buddy Haymaker, well I have to admit it is quieter on here without him but you see i think he checks himself in to dry out or a padded room every one in a while trying to get in touch with reality. I don't know why tho as it hasn't worked yet. He will be in Denile now with his beloved R-CALF losing another court case. hope it doesn't push him off the deep end. Cause for a guy as shallow as Haymaker it wouldn't take much. :wink: :cowboy:

I think he's off on a membership drive for his org. Maybe in Mexico? :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Loks like Haymaker is back from Dryout. :wink: :wink: :cowboy:

Detox, Dryout, all the same! :wink:

Wonder how many senoritas he had "servicing" him? (You know, nursing!)

Mike said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Probably just one Big Butted one that would slap him everyonce and awhile to keep him thinking straight. you know take his mind off the bottle. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Mike said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Probably just one Big Butted one that would slap him everyonce and awhile to keep him thinking straight. you know take his mind off the bottle. :wink:

I aint been to any thang like that ,I been doing this stuff called work,maybe you have heard of it?But I will admitt to a lil tequila drinking when the sun got low,I been reading the meeting minutes of the saskatchewan stock growers,I am impressed..............good luck

Latest posts