• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Mike...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
The 56 day weights at Douglas Test are posted if you are interested. There are 2 or 3 Rio bulls there this year.
It looks to me like this warm,damp weather is affecting the gains compared to other years. The Chars are on pages 2,3 and 4. :)

www.mbbulltest.mb.ca/day56/2.html

signed,

The Turd. :D :D

TimH said:
The 56 day weights at Douglas Test are posted if you are interested. There are 2 or 3 Rio bulls there this year.
It looks to me like this warm,damp weather is affecting the gains compared to other years. The Chars are on pages 2,3 and 4. :)

www.mbbulltest.mb.ca/day56/2.html

signed,

The Turd. :D :D

These are NOT good! Wonder what the difference is? I don't think the weather has that much to do with it. I had some calves avg. 5.25 lbs. per day here in Sept and Oct. It was "Stuffy" hot here then and even had one gain 6.1 lbs per day.

Do they put the pedigree up anywhere on that site? Something's bad wrong with this picture.

I don't think they put the pedigrees on there. I couldn't find any,at least.
I suspect the weather has a lot to do with the crappy performance. There is nothing really outstanding in any breed this year. Maybe they changed the ration????? :?
I know that this weather is hard on my calves here. They aren't gaining like they should be this year.......I'm blaming the weather. :)

Latest posts