• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Ned Jr. & Yanuck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hooks

Reaction score
......got just what yall need for your snow area.........

MI_rod-1.jpg

I don't think a whole lot of work would get accomplished if my husband had that machine sitting in the driveway!!! It might be a lot of fun though! we got at least another 8 inches of snow yesterday... will try and get some pictures today as it looks like the sun may shine for a bit....Thanks for the photo :D

That's just awesome! Maybe I could sell the concept to my wife if I could convince here we could put a pellet wagon and check cows with it.

That is what I need. :D I've been doing quite a bit a riding on my Ski-Doo but the wind has made the snow rough down here. I tried to take a camera on a trip I went on in the mountains but when I took it out to take a picture the batteries were dead.

jigs said:
looks like a Ford...he won't be interested!

Ya- but theres room for his woman so he might make allowances... :wink:

I'd love to chase coyotes with that thing...

Oh man...it would be fun hitting the huge drifts we have out in the fields with that baby :D

I dont even want that tempting thing at my place..I would see too many brokin bones and pain in my future..

Oldtimer said:

I was thinking the same thing but wasn't sure if I should say it. It may need better suspension. Then again if it goes fast enough who needs suspension? :D

Ned Jr. said:
Oldtimer said:

I was thinking the same thing but wasn't sure if I should say it. It may need better suspension. Then again if it goes fast enough who needs suspension? :D

Yeah- We're probably on the top of some "bunny-hugger" list now :roll: :wink: :lol:

The big thing around here with the coyote hunters now is those one man para-glider planes...Several guys have them...They can drive to their hunting area- unload from their trailer and take off from about anywhere- and go on there merry way yote hunting....I know I talked to one the other day that said he had gotten 18 yotes up the creek from us one day....
The local Sheriff has one-lives about 6-8 miles from me as the crow flies- and flys over every once in awhile while I'm out feeding- stops and BS's for awhile...He still hasn't got me in that thing to take a ride altho he's tried.... :shock:

Latest posts