• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Northern Rancher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
I always wanted to touch base with you on where you live. I think I read in a previous post you were from Meadow Lake. About 4 years ago I went to Buffalo Narrows and flew to Cree Lake to go fishing. I don't believe we drove though Meadow Lake, I think we went through Prince Albert. But we were close. What a beautiful area Northern Canada is. The fishing was great and the wild life was awesome!!

Yeah that about sums it up lol. We are a bit west of where you drove but it really is god's country-it's funny the only time I get to fish is when my American buddies come up seems like a guy will make time for company-glad you enjoyed yourself-there's a book you might like to read called 'North to Cree Lake' about the early days up where you were.

Know all about North To Cree Lake. The people that own the cabin we stayed at, was built probably 100-200 ft. from that trappers cabin. I seen the remains of that trapper's cabin. The owner's father helped with the church pews for an Indian village in the 40's or 50's at Cree Lake. Talk about God's country;beautiful sunsets, we could drink the water straight from the lake; cook our meals over the fire, and have a famous outhouse without a door facing the lake; what a view early in the morning sitting there "conteplating" and drinking a cup of coffee!!

Feeder "a famous outhouse without a door facing the lake; what a view early in the morning sitting there "conteplating" and drinking a cup of coffee!!"

AH the GOOD LIFE

Latest posts