• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Oldtimer!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob said:
I notice that your brand is lazy Bar B. I was just wonderin', how do you get a lazy bar? Wouldn't that be an L or a 1?

Actually its a bar B connected laid over to the right-- but many don't know what you're talking about when you say that- and thats too long to say---works best as a two iron brand using a T and a 3.....

One of the old brands we used on one bunch of cows for years was triangle- diamond- with a quarter circle underneath.....Kids called it the happy face...........

Latest posts