• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HEY TOM S,

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
You think Ill ever get this ole poppin johnny running as good as your 50?
IMG_0117.jpg

You bet, Hay Maker!! The neighbor over the hill was a pounding away with his "A" today hauling bales. This morning I was hauling bales with the "50". Them tractors just can't be beat. Thanks for the pictures!

Haymaker, You shop is too clean for that tractor to EVER run. :lol: Why did you take the ring gear out? Just wondering.

Mike said:
Haymaker, You shop is too clean for that tractor to EVER run. :lol: Why did you take the ring gear out? Just wondering.

It aint always that clean,the weather has got me laying low in the shade so I figgered I would sweep up a little,then I thought since its nice and clean ILL take a picture of my old john deere ,then I said what the hell ILL post em,as you can see IM caught up,but any way I pulled the ring gear to put new seals and bearings,both inner and outer on both sides,when I pulled the axles the old bearings fell to pieces..................good luck PS notice the new outter bearings on the axles,talk to you tomorrow,gotta head upstairs.

Faster horses said:
Haymaker, I don't know anything about tractors, but I like the way you have your Dodge pickup fixed up! It looks gooooooooooood!!

Thanks faster horses,I hope your weather is better than mine and yall are making a lil hay,did yall demo that baler?...........good luck

Haymaker,

Nice looking tractor! You ever seen a 440 industrial JD cat? I got one here and it runs good! Kind of an antique! Its a 2 cylinder. likes to pop away!! 8)

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

Nice looking tractor! You ever seen a 440 industrial JD cat? I got one here and it runs good! Kind of an antique! Its a 2 cylinder. likes to pop away!! 8)

No M-R I can't say that I have seen a 440,you know that john deere was really hot on that two cylinder engine, they put them in a lot of models that I aint ever heard of.................good luck PS are you finally drying out up there a little?

Haymaker,

Its still darn wet here, cattle are up to their bellies in mud in the lot. Going to try to move some yearlings this week incase the price drops soon. Their calling for more rain today but not sure if we will get it or not. Hayfields have a lot of water in them. How are things down in Texas?

This old crawler really runs nice and I enjoy runninng it doing small jobs. Ill take a picture of it and post on here so you can see it. Its got a 8 way tilt/angle dozer on it! Works great!

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

Its still darn wet here, cattle are up to their bellies in mud in the lot. Going to try to move some yearlings this week incase the price drops soon. Their calling for more rain today but not sure if we will get it or not. Hayfields have a lot of water in them. How are things down in Texas?

This old crawler really runs nice and I enjoy runninng it doing small jobs. Ill take a picture of it and post on here so you can see it. Its got a 8 way tilt/angle dozer on it! Works great!

M-R.some of those old crawlers are nice & highly collectible,post a picture of it....................good luck

Latest posts