• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Waldorf boys

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oh. I thought maybe You, Gomez and Ty and who ever else works there had reverted to a outfit like Soapweed uses or the Nordforks and just held them with the horse. Ty could have got lots of wet saddle blankets on some colts roping a few and trading off to a fresh colt. :D :D :D

Northern Rancher said:
We only had two seasoned horses don't think they had 600 calves in them. Ty did get some horse trading done in the rain though.

That would only be 30 apiece for 10 days. :D

A bunch of those colts would have been seasoned by the time you were done. :D

Northern Rancher said:
We kind of approach colt seasoning a bit different I guess.

I guess so. :) I always figured the best way to season a horse is with use. Just don't sore him or sour him.

I don't know why you guys that rope and drag calves are always in such a hurry. Heck 50 calves every couple days or so would be fun.

Man if I could only get a riding job. :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Northern Rancher said:

Last time I said that out loud I landed a split rideing/walking job, they alway's had a horse for me to ride out on.....but I usualy ended up walking back :lol:

Bruce said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Northern Rancher said:

Last time I said that out loud I landed a split rideing/walking job, they alway's had a horse for me to ride out on.....but I usualy ended up walking back :lol:

:) :) :)

Soapweed said:
Bruce said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

:) :) :)

We had a young fellow work for us for a couple summers. He walked home more times then not. His horse never really bucked but would catch him napping and turn out from under him and head for home. I spent more time chasing down his horse then checking cows. :roll:

Latest posts