• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Little Cowhunter

Reaction score
Hey, everybody! I just wanted to give an update on everything that's going on with me and the rest of Cowhunter's family!
Well, my sister, Cowhunter's other daughter, is getting married in 3 days. Daddy is gonna be honored by having his hat in a chair, and when my two brothers walk my sister down the isle, they will giver her away in honor of their father. I'm super excited, we leave for the New Orleans wedding tomorrow. Though, I'm kinda nervous about leaving my boyfriend behind, I'm sure he'll just occupy his time with fishin and stuff. lol.
Well, as for me, I'm doing pretty rough right now. My mama had to put me on an antidepressent because I couldn't ever stop crying and I quit eating. Over a period of four months, I have lost 9.3 pounds. I don't know how I am going to hold up at the wedding when they say daddy's name.
Could yall do me a favor and send me any pictures you have of my daddy or my cows and post anything that he posted on this website on my post? I've been on here from my cell phone and I've been havin a hard time findin everything.

Thanks! :heart: LC

treychuck.jpg

IMG00214.jpg

CoverPictureforAlbum.jpg

CopyofIMG00154.jpg

IMG00109.jpg

imagejpeg_2gjg.jpg

IMG00043.jpg

IMG00083.jpg

I hope this makes you feel better. :D

You know your Daddy would want you to be happy and not to be making your self sick.
You enjoy your self at the wedding and don't worry about your boyfriend he'll be fine with out you for a couple of days. :D :D

take care and remember your friends here at ranchers.

Little Cowhunter,
Hope you find the comfort and peace you need. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Just try to remember that death is as big a part of life as birth is. We all will do it and i believe it is part of God's plan. That sure doesn't make it any easier to lose a good man like your Dad, but if you can find a way to turn it over to God, He will comfort you. Your Dad touched a lot of folks even just through a website. Lots of us miss him too. But he looks over us, especially you, and would sure want you to have a happy and successful life. My words cannot take away your pain and they aren't intended to. But you aren't alone and none of us should have to struggle in life trying to go it alone. Kepp your chin up! Enjoy your sister's wedding and take a moment before hand to think about your Daddy and how he'd want you to live your life. He was a tough, caring and courageous man. I bet his daughter comes from the same line and carries those same characteristics herself if she takes a moment to find them! :D I am pulling for you young lady! :D Smile as often as ya can.

H'

Dittos kiddo!! Have fun and eat a piece or two of wedding cake for me... H is right on.. Gotta hang tough like you know your daddy did and would want you to do.... Keep in touch with your ranchersnet family from time to time as we are thinking of ya...

I can't say any more than H has other than to reiterate that you are not alone. I lost my Mom when I was 10 and it still hurts to think about it.

Remember you are welcome to talk to most any of us at any time through PM's and you are also free to ask for phone #s if you wish to speak in person.

Your Dad was a direct, straight thinking man and I know blood lines run true. Find a course and ride it straight up in the saddle. You'll be fine. :D

Sending prayers. The hardest thing to understand is we are never alone. There are many here who empathize with your loss. We are here to listen and offer advice on how we got through the tuff times.
Dont hold back the tears....they heal the soul.

Crying over the loss of your Dad is natural. I was 31 years old when my Dad died. For well over a year, every day, every time I went out to feed my mare I kept at Mom and Dad's place. I'd break down and cry. I'd be all alone and I'd just get overwhelmed at the spot where my Dad had walled in the shed part of the little barn and I'd showed up to help him finish the job. I mean a soul deep, heart aching uncontrollable sorrow. One day I prayed and told God I just couldn't go on and on like that, crying every day. Somehow, from that day on it was easier. I don't think you ever quit missing someone. I'm not saying it doesn't get to me every once in a while, it does.
There ain't nothing that'll make someone more depressed than anti-depressants. That's just my observation.
There's been alot of things I've found hard to turn over to God, but that was one I can sure say He helped me. I promise I'll keep you in my prayers.

PS: I'm sure you've been told this already, but, just rememeber your Dad and what a funny and fun-loving guy he was. I know he wouldn't want you to be sad. You've got a legacy to carry on. Carry his love and guidance with you whereever you go and be proud of him. He was quite evidently proud of you.

darn it :( I was trying to put all the cowhunter photos into a photo bucket album so I could share them with you.I put them in there but as I deleted them out of the old Album of Tam's they are deleting off of Ranchers. I still have them on my computer but will have to try a different way. :???:

I might have it figured out as I moved the one with Chuck and the fish and it stayed up on ranchers. :D

looks like old Cowhunter is still teaching BMr a few tricks. :D :lol: :lol:

Latest posts