• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hi all

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Stav Ranch

Reaction score
Good Morning from SW Alberta Canada. Been a long time since I was on here...Facebook takes over I think!

A bit about us: My husband and I have a cattle ranch in the Porcupine HIlls of SW Alberta. It has been in his family since 1959. In the last few years we have transitioned from a cow/calf operation to running yearlings. Semi-retirement plan for my husband.

I have a home based bookkeeping company that keeps me saddled to my office chair a bit more than I would like!

Will try to be a bit more active in here than I have been!

Have a super day living the dream!

Good Morning from SW Alberta Canada. Been a long time since I was on here...Facebook takes over I think!

A bit about us: My husband and I have a cattle ranch in the Porcupine HIlls of SW Alberta. It has been in his family since 1959. In the last few years we have transitioned from a cow/calf operation to running yearlings. Semi-retirement plan for my husband.

I have a home based bookkeeping company that keeps me saddled to my office chair a bit more than I would like!

Will try to be a bit more active in here than I have been!

Have a super day living the dream!
Welcome and we'd love to see a photo or two of your place.

Latest posts