• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hi Ya'll it's been a long time

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jerry H

Reaction score
i hope all of you have been well
as for us we have been well and the kids are growing like weeds
we are still here in las vegas new mexico
this is a large outfit and we stay busy
we are branding and we are about a 3rd done and getting hot
we have been have 2 and 3 brandings a week and working alot of calves

as normal we have alot of dogs and young horses so that has been keeping us busy also

i got a digital camera for my bday this year so i have been taking loads of pics when i can so ya'll will get to see alot of them when i can get them on here

ny motherinlaw had surgery a few days ago on her heart and was doing good and last night they took her back to the hospital and we think she is ok but the doctor has not been in yet this morning so we don't know what is going on
so all of you that will we ask if you will pray with us for her
thanks
until later
jerry

Our prayers to your MIL, and we know what it means to be busy :) You and your family take care and thanks for checking in so we don't have to worry about you :)

Good to here your doing fine.There is'nt much of the old crowd here anymore alot of newbie's.Place remind's me of the Cattle Today site alot of Hobby Farmers and advertisement's.Should change the name to "Newbie's Net"

Hey Jerry H. Miss giving you the weather as it goes over me. I check in every couple of months when I am around a computer. Take care!

Denny said:
Good to here your doing fine.There is'nt much of the old crowd here anymore alot of newbie's.Place remind's me of the Cattle Today site alot of Hobby Farmers and advertisement's.Should change the name to "Newbie's Net"

Allrighty then, I guess if you're registered anytime after 2005, it doesn't count for much huh? :???: pardon us "newbies" for wanting to be a part of Ranchers, as for advertising, didn't you have a link to your bull sale? did you have to pay a lot for that? :roll: :roll:

Yanuck said:
Denny said:

Allrighty then, I guess if you're registered anytime after 2005, it doesn't count for much huh? :???: pardon us "newbies" for wanting to be a part of Ranchers, as for advertising, didn't you have a link to your bull sale? did you have to pay a lot for that? :roll: :roll:

x2. Guess we oughta just head out if we ain't welcome then.

Hey guys, cut ole dennyboy a lil slack. He was here one day ahead of the rest of us! That darn near makes him an oldtimer. ooops, sorry denny.

Yall try and overlook what denny sez,probably had a bad day sloppin his pigs,sow got after him or sumthin :D ................good luck

burnt said:
Hey guys, cut ole dennyboy a lil slack. He was here one day ahead of the rest of us! That darn near makes him an oldtimer. ooops, sorry denny.

I've been here since almost the beginning of ranchers.net, but that is irrelevant. What Denny seems to have forgotten is that of the 750,000 cattle producers, somewhere over 700,000 would fit his criteria as "Hobby Farmers".

On the other hand, I understand what he means about Cattle Today...but it's a sad day when established producers won't lend helping advise to newcomers. I've been a big time farmer (over seven figure gross income), but now Denny would consider me a Hobby Farmer.

Latest posts