• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hide-And-Seek Alarm for Sleepyheads Like Me!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
i am one of the fortunate ones who wakes up the very first obnoxious "beep" of my clock.....then there's the hubby :? :? .....he could sleep through a freight train rolling over him :shock: i think i will be looking into one of these clocks because he is also the "king of the snooze bar"...."nine more minutes, sweetie!! nine more minutes" :D :D

reader (the Second) said:
Yep, my problem is that my husband was the wake up at the crack of dawn one and he would spend the next 60 - 90 minutes trying to get me to wake up... I have been dragging into work at 10 and 11 a.m. since he died. I was well trained by 31 years of marriage to expect my living alarm clock to wake me up :)

i cannot even imagine trying to break a 31 year old "habit".....best of luck to you in your efforts!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

reader (the Second) said:
I've been trying to no avail to turn my boyfriend into my new alarm. He is a fitful sleeper due to chronic back pain and will be awake several times during the night but ends up falling asleep right when he should be waking me up :lol:

i have found that anything male over the age of 4 is impossible to train!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
ohhhh, now i did it...hubby just saw what i wrote...better go apologize!!!
we love ya, guys....you provide us with a constant source of amusement :wink: :wink: :wink:

Reader (the Second),

Loved your clocky story. Had me about rolling. :D :D I like this forum the most, it is kind and has humor and we have ranchwife!!! That "other" forum hashes and re-hashes about the same old stuff and nothing gets accomplished but name calling and it's not right. They got after my spouse and I got :mad:

Keep up the good work, ladies, I appreciate your posts!!! :D :D

Latest posts