• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

High $ Heifers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Buyer said:
Watched a load of Black Baldy bred heifers bring $1670 per head today at Philip SD

Good thing cows are selling good--I attended a horse sale today where canner horses brought $12- 15 cwt- tops at $20....AQHA papered halterbroke yearlings were in the $100-150 range with one topping at $190.....Not much for riding horses- top I saw was a 20 year old papered kid gentle mare that brought $600......Most ranch type saddle horses no saled.. :( Thanks to the liberal horse lovers :mad:

Northern Rancher said:
I'd sell every damn one I could get on the truck-you'll be buying them back for half that in 3-4 years.

What sell when there high that's not what the banker's would do....

Denny said:
Northern Rancher said:
I'd sell every damn one I could get on the truck-you'll be buying them back for half that in 3-4 years.

What sell when there high that's not what the banker's would do....
That's when the bankers want to talk to you! Those $1500 cows never get paid for before the market crashes :!:

Yea cows are high right now. I also seen some hereford heifers bred to 878 angus bull bring way to much. 1700 or close cant quit remember have to get my notes out LOL :)

Latest posts