• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

High School Rodeo Pic

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
My son took up high school rodeo this year, and this weekend was another rodeo. This photo was not taken by me but it is my boy and it was on a public site and it made me dang proud so I thought I'd share it. Sadly, he came about 1/10th of a second short of the buzzer, but hey, more rides to come!

Great pic, he's sitting right in the middle, H just wishes he had stayed on long enough to get a picture taken. :D

Of course when he was ridin' bulls those Tin type took a little longer to to focus. :lol: :lol:

I could ride the heck out of them, til the opened the chute! :) And where do ya think barrel clowns came from? They were old time photographers with their tripod and sulfur flash and hood over their head waiting for an action shot! Your rodeo career would of been chiseled into a stone tablet BMR! :) :) :)

Bruce said:
Great picture!! Pretty tough looking stock for high school

They do have pretty wide cross section for sure, and they are weighted a little heavy to the juicy side but I guess they gotta learn sometime. I've been trying to encourage him to also enter saddle bronc but no luck yet lol

Silver said:
Bruce said:
Great picture!! Pretty tough looking stock for high school

They do have pretty wide cross section for sure, and they are weighted a little heavy to the juicy side but I guess they gotta learn sometime. I've been trying to encourage him to also enter saddle bronc but no luck yet lol

The girls like bull riders..................

Great photo.

Latest posts