• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hmmmm

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
Just sitting here wondering if Soapweed is going to post some of his good pictures, so I can look at them and head for bed. :wink:

Won't be long till heifers start calving around here, and I will be busier myself. We trailed some we bought today so they would be closer to home. We should be calving now in this nice weather.

Tap said:
Just sitting here wondering if Soapweed is going to post some of his good pictures, so I can look at them and head for bed. :wink:

Won't be long till heifers start calving around here, and I will be busier myself. We trailed some we bought today so they would be closer to home. We should be calving now in this nice weather.
Just got done (mostly) with our heifers and the old cows are gettin' with the program now, and it's time for me to go out and see if I can't short out another spotlight.

Tap said:

Sorry, Tap, it was Sunday so I gave both Saddletramp and my camera the day off. :wink: The rest of us did a few basics and pretty much coasted. We even got to church later in the evening. I told the preacher that it helped me get my batteries recharged, because it was the first time I'd been off the place since last Sunday night when we got to town for church. There will be a double dose of ear-tagging for tomorrow, and those little buggers can run faster after they are a day old, but it was worth it. The weather has been cooperating beautifully, with the high for the day near 60 degrees. :)

Soapweed said:
Tap said:

Sorry, Tap, it was Sunday so I gave both Saddletramp and my camera the day off. :wink: The rest of us did a few basics and pretty much coasted. We even got to church later in the evening. I told the preacher that it helped me get my batteries recharged, because it was the first time I'd been off the place since last Sunday night when we got to town for church. There will be a double dose of ear-tagging for tomorrow, and those little buggers can run faster after they are a day old, but it was worth it. The weather has been cooperating beautifully, with the high for the day near 60 degrees. :)

Okay, you have had your day off...sheesssshhhh!! Now, it's monday, so get back to work and get us some pix!!!! :wink: :wink:

Latest posts