• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hmmmmm. Question about ... women??!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Just be yourself, lil' buddy, the guy that you are when you're out all by yourself hunting, working or whatever it is you like doing best. If she's any good for you, that is all you need to be.

And you might wanna think Tibbs advice through VERY carefully! :wink: :nod: :lol2:

(Well, of course, a bit of it was O.K., but that's what makes it so dangerous!)

Shower,
I'm from old school so clue me in. If a girl ask you out, are you suppost to buy the tickets and snacks??? Evan though they ask you??
I have a 15 year old son, so I'm wondering how this goes. Remember women will keep ya broke. Like someone else said, laugh, joke and have fun. Be yourself. If she doesn't have fun or you don't. Don't worry about it and for gods sake don't listen to Tibbs.
Oh yeah Tibbs I'll bet the next time you come home Genna would ride up with ya and evan spit the gas. Let me know if you want her number...

NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Didn't have a clue...
The girls are so brazen now days, It makes me worry. Girls were trying to hook Carter up for homecoming. He didn't evan have a chance to ask anyone. So he stayed home. Told them he wasn't going so they wouldn't hound him nomore...

katrina said:
NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Didn't have a clue...
The girls are so brazen now days, It makes me worry. Girls were trying to hook Carter up for homecoming. He didn't evan have a chance to ask anyone. So he stayed home. Told them he wasn't going so they wouldn't hound him nomore...

Geez I never had that problem , Girls hounding me ,most guys would think he was pretty lucky. :) :cowboy:

And what is this stud thing. The wrestling coach talks about so and so town bring there studs, or this town having studs... :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: Jeemannee crickets!!!!!!!!!!

greg said:
Hey stud don't sweat it go out ,be yourself...its your first won't be your last

Yeah Angus Cattle Shower....remember "Don't sweat the petty things, pet the swetty things!!" :lol:

You also may want to trim your hooves and detangle your hair before the big event.....ladies tend to like a man who keeps himself groomed. Not sure if you chew or not, but if you do dont' take a dip without asking her if she would like one!!!! And if she accepts atleast you got something in common and you can share spitters during the movie!!! :wink:

After the movie (if things are still on the up and up) you can take your new gal out spot lighting or coyote calling......or run through Mcdonalds for supper! :D

let us know how it works out!

Honesty in men is very appealing. More than anything else.
From what you've written you'll do fine.

Am I right here that sometimes it takes awhile for the gal to understand how nice a guy really is? so......... don't be discouraged if things don't click right off the bat. We know a number of folks who weren't
at all interested during the first date but later ended up
happily married to the very same.

Have a wonderful, fun date, Angus Shower.

You just live in the wrong place

All my girlfriend Hunt - - my boyfriend 's dad owns several Duck Clubs and I'm in a Blind 2 or 3 times per week with several other gal's durring Duck Season.

There's a Men's only Gun Club in Modesto - They are having a dinner tomarrow (Friday) night that we can go to - - most of the time the gals have to stay in the cabins and the men bring food to us.

6 to 7 of ue girls have a 70 year old menber that is going to sponsor us for membership this year (he say' the club NEEDS some dressing up)

I'll see if I can load some photo's - - 3 or the girls don't have studies

I have several friend & Ex 4H's (male & female) on
www.Myspace.com - people I met in 4H & FFA most all Hunters

You can search by hobbies - - location - - Pictures - - Just be careful!
I talk to my Best Friend who I met through 4H - - she lives in Maryland

Posted Pictures - - Hope this works

http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/142

We all have shown Cattle and or Horses - -Two or three of us show Angus

P.S.
When it comes to "Women" you won't go wrong if you lission to OLDDOG/NEWTRICKS - He settled down a lot when he became my Mr. Mom but I've heard stories about him and all the girls (Young and Old) Still Love Him

V-KEY thta's ery nice that you want to fix up ACS(All Canadian Stud) up with your college friends but give him a break he's 14 and nervous. He's gonna have fun and do fine on his first of many dates with girls he knows.

By the way the girl in the red top looks just like my oldest. My second dau is the hunter / ranch hand.

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Igot asked out and what do I do??!! I diddn't even think that I was that attractive... guess that it's the cowboy blood in me!!! Kinda interesting tho, I'm not the most popular guy round, but not even the hockey players havge gotten asked out yet, and I'm kinda quiet!! :shock: :shock: I diddn't even do anything, but they must like the country boyz!!! LOL
Just be yourself, and don't think too much about the whole dating thing. It's just to have fun, that's all. If the girl seems flaky, or emotionally needy, then distance yourself from her ASAP. There's plenty of them out there. I think one of the things I'm going to do before I let my boy get his drivers license or date is make him read Dr. Laura's book "Ten Stupid Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Life". I think she's a little too tough, but I'm thinking there's probably some useful advice in it.

Sorry- I thought Angus Shower was around 22 yrs old, not 14!! :oops:

Latest posts