• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hockey

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Here's a much more meaningful score Edmonton Oilers 4-3 over the Colorado Avalanche lol. Thank god we have a real sport to watch again.

Northern Rancher said:
Here's a much more meaningful score Edmonton Oilers 4-3 over the Colorado Avalanche lol. Thank god we have a real sport to watch again.

So i assume you dont like Basketball :lol2:

I like watching my kids play hoops-megan was on 4A provincial champs last year-brag-brag- but as for the crybaby gangsters in the NBA -not a chance.

Actually Denny going to be pulling for the Wild they drafted a local boy last year-my cocoaches nephew-so your next 'tender might be from my home town. Was awesome when Jeff Friesen brought the cup home a couple years ago.

Our claim to fame is Shane Doan.... Also seen the cup 2 years ago when Sutter brought it home to Viking

Shanes parents run the circle square ranch just outside of Halkirk... most of his family from Galahad area

I thought he was from around there-I worked at Endiang for a year a century or so ago. By the way Doan is an awesome hockey player does his town proud.

shanes dad was born and raised about 6 miles north and east of halkirk.his mom comes from the veteran area. Shanes grandparents (doans) lived a 1/2 mile north of the circle sq. I live about 4 or 5 miles from the ranch.

Latest posts