• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Holy Crap!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
My kids were giving each other the gears over who was in the best shape tonight-they were doing headstand pushups and stuff and my eight year old girl ripped off 5 one armed push ups-sheesh they sure didn't get it from their old man lol. I'm still sore from watching them.

Sounds like your kids are in pretty good shape, NR. So is your daughter ambidextrous with her one-armed push-ups? :wink: The ol' Kosmo Kid's claim to fame is that he can walk the full length of the school gymnasium on his hands. He didn't get that from his old man, either, although in the grade school track meets I usually won the chin-up event. My oldest boy used to stand on his head on his horse, which even got one horse sold one time, when the potential buyers were a bit undecided.

I just couldn't believe she could do them-Ty can do them with either hand-those pushups standing on your head look kind of tough lol-I had a fitness trainer put my team through some dryland last night-just foot speed drills but they sure were good. It's amazing how the emphasis in coaching has changed since I played at that level alot more on core strength exercises etc. These boys are starting to get their first Junior camp invites so pretty exciting times for them. One thing I won't tolerate is parents giving up or a kid giving up on himself. I have one isn't going to go-I told him you don't want to be a 40 year old shouda,couda,wouda hanging around the rink. I said at the very worst if you get cut you'll still be a better hockey player for next year.

Latest posts