• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Homes needed in MT for Rescued Dogs!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
All of these dogs were rescued from being shot by the local reservation Animal Control(FWP) in Montana, so they are safe now.

I am trying to help Rene and Anita find foster homes or even better yet forever homes for them. There are lots of puppies not pictured yet as they have a small "cough" that Rene wants a vet to take a look at first. Once she gets an OK from the vet, they will either be transferred to another rescue or to permanent homes if possible.

The ones that say pregnant females on them have places to go so that they can whelp their pups and wean them, then be spayed/neutered.

Yes all of these dogs are in MT. Please post and let people know there are puppies, and more pictures to come. The album name is 32 minus one because there are 32 dogs/puppies that need to be posted and will be as the two ladies get a chance to get pictures taken of them, and get them posted.

While I no longer live in MT, RezQDogs is a pretty well known animal rescue organization there.

The friend of mine that posted this on her Facebook is very involved with them - to the point of almost losing her rental home because of how many of the rescued animals she has fostered. She cannot stand to think of an animal being put down because no one wants it. She has been a friend of our daughters' since 1996.

I asked her permission to post this and I'm asking whoever handles the pet ping to ping your folks, if you don't mind. I will also post this on the MT board.

Thank you in advance for anything you can do to help these animals.

Leap

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2726969/posts

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150267469055934.380174.273406585933

Just because some people allow their dogs to run wild and breed like rabbits, it does not mean that there are not still some good dogs on reserve. Myself, I'd rather adopt a good dog, than buy one from some puppy mill.

Are the owners or the animals responsible? Would you adopt a good horse that was irresponsibly cared for?

Latest posts