• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Honest Question

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kola why didn't you leave when Trump was president. I know you weren't happy.
Oh I wasn't happy and I 110% totally despise the man. But, I'm not the type to let someone with a peach switch chase me outta my house. He is trash, all bluster and blow and just something to endure as it will pass. It passed.

NO ONE ever said they would prevent you from catching CV. Don't you people ever actually listen to science.?

Do you know what is in the antibody treatmens?
That's funny. You scolding others for their comprehension. I said they died. The clot shot didn't lessen symptoms .

Last edited:
Since Kola is still around and she's our scientific expert maybe she can tell my why every year the Flu vaccine is slightly different for the different strains they expect that year.
Why now we have Variant of the Covid 19 such as the Delta why are they using the same vaccine?

Oh I wasn't happy and I 110% totally despise the man. But, I'm not the type to let someone with a peach switch chase me outta my house. He is trash, all bluster and blow and just something to endure as it will pass. It passed.
A whole bunch of Democrats promised they would leave but they didn't. All talk .
In regards to Trump, call him what you want he didn't start anymore wars, he calmed things down in North Korea, employment was up, inflation on hold and things were looking up for American manufacturing. I guess you might not like his mean tweets but in spite of the failed impeachments he did a pretty fair job.

Since Kola is still around and she's our scientific expert maybe she can tell my why every year the Flu vaccine is slightly different for the different strains they expect that year.
Why now we have Variant of the Covid 19 such as the Delta why are they using the same vaccine?
Is this a trick question? You really aren't that ignorant are you?

You throw that word "ignorant" pretty feely.
It usually comes out when you can't explain yourself and know your in a corner.😊
Pretty " feely" , huh? You are an internet scientist and seem to educated yourself in all the ways NOT to understand a virus.

I will give you one word to help you understand genetic variants ,MENDEL. Look him up.

Pretty " feely" , huh? You are an internet scientist and seem to educated yourself in all the ways NOT to understand a virus.

I will give you one word to help you understand genetic variants ,MENDEL. Look him up.
Again pick up on a Typo for that superior feeling.
So you ae trying to tell us this vaccine is Gene altering and not a true vaccine?-*+

I just do not trust anything produced by the globalists. Our country was the last place on earth where a person was free to live their life as they wished. Austrailia was second. Austrailia has fallen and people are herded into stadiums for mass innoculation. The time to stand up for our rights is at hand. If you go back to 9/11/01, ask yourself who benefitted from that? The government and the globalists took away more of your rights and freedom after that attack. Those steel structured buildings should not have crumbled as they did under a jet fuel fire. It takes a lot of oxygen and fuel to melt steel. I won't go into that discussion here, but it does raise questions and there is a nationwide group of engineers still questioning thatfailure. Each time we have a crisis since 9/11, more of our rights have been taken away. We know when investigating anything to follow the money. In this case follow who gets more authority over our freedoms.... I still love my country, but do not trust my government.
My sentiments EXACTLY

GAWD....you just get worse.

Like I said, I'm done. If you won't bother to ' learn', it's not my fault.
I read all about Mendel and his Pea experiments/ There is different genetic variations with each generation as well as similarities.
Probably why the flu vaccine is different each year,
Again how is the same vaccine working on different strains of the Covid,
Have you heard of resistance developing to drug, herbicides, Pesticides ect.

If you say you a fearful of the shot, fear of gov't-don't trust the shot-don't know what's 'in' the shot- for whatever reason BUT then you test positive why do you seek out get the treatment of ReGeneron or any of the other antibody treatments?

You don't know what is in that either. Much of the research of the anitbody is based on research from cells taken from fetal tissue. Don't believe, look it up. Here's link.https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/how-cells-taken-decades-old-fetal-tissue-are-used-covid-n1242740

I am truly interested in your response. And get this...I won't even fight with you about it.

I'm vaccinated, wear a N95 mask when off the farm. Our county here, 1 in 4 is sick with CV19 and many think it's a hoax. Hospitals are slammed and funeral homes are swamped.
Yeah, it's a simple matter to a poker player. So if you're a healthy member of the population, covid presents a low low risk perhaps > 1% to general population. But, a healthy member of the population should be much lower death likelihood. Covid has the trait of targeting metabolic disorders. So, I may suffer a minuscule risk unvaccinated, I don't think my risk to covid warrants vaccination risks. As it happens, I've conquered the virus with some discomfort for about 4 days, so at this point my resistance to covid exceeds that of twice vaccinated people, and vaccine maladies increase when covid survivors are then vaccinated. At this point, I have antibodies that exceed the vaccine (Israeli study) an already proven immune system, and a vaccine vulnerability due to having already had covid and a little bout with GBS 15 years ago makes utterly ineligible for any vaccine.

I'm concerned by the lies about ivermectin and hydroxychloraquin. They both have a long demonstrated record of safety in humans despite what the government is telling us. Ivermectin has 60 studies for covid, 30 blind studies - the metadata is immense. And a good friend has prescribed ivermectin to >150 patients with all varying degrees of positive results. I knew 2 people that died within a week of the second jab.

Finally, we absolutely know Faucci is dirty as hell. It's like an old philosophy question: how do you know when to trust a liar? Answer:never

Really finally this time. So we have this scarce vaccine. Why oh why would anyone want to waste this scarce resource on someone who has conquered covid if the purpose is about immunity? The answer is they wouldn't. So either the vaxers are stupid ( not likely) or there is additional motivation in play. Don't know what that is, don't care. I've hunted big bucks for decades. The way young bucks get to be big bucks is avoiding things that are outta place. Minuscule clues that may save their life. I wish trump would have rallied everyone to attack metabolic disease. This would help recovery from covid and save health care in America.

Latest posts