• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
SH...Now, because I have honored the bet in good faith and will send you a check for $100, I would ask you to honor something for me. I don't care if you buy beer for your Husker games or send it to the hurricane victims in New Orleans but I ask you not to give one thin dime to R-CULT. I'd rather you burned it.
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
...............good luck sh,maybe this will teach you that honesty is the best policy.

Hayseed: "maybe this will teach you that honesty is the best policy."

What was I dishonest about Hayseed?

Tell me!

I'll bet you don't even know what the bet was do you?

How ironic that you would lecture on honesty when you use Wes Ishmael's writings as your own. You're pathetic!

I've never seen you post an original thought yet unless it was something about fat bottomed Canadian hussies or packer lovers. Hell, you couldn't even define captive supply and had to ask your sale barn buddies and they didn't know either. Yup, some Nobel prize winner you are.

~SH~

Lets talk about honesty some more Hayseed.

Did Sandman prove me wrong in the bet, or did I prove myself wrong and admit to my own mistake?

That should be a simple enough question even for you.

If you say Sandman proved me wrong, be prepared to present that information.

I'll bet that's the least amount of effort Sandman ever put into winning a bet. Now he's caught between a rock and a hard spot because I'm not sending cash unless I have a name to send it to.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lets talk about honesty some more Hayseed.

Did Sandman prove me wrong in the bet, or did I prove myself wrong and admit to my own mistake?
That should be a simple enough question even for you.

If you say Sandman proved me wrong, be prepared to present that information.

I'll bet that's the least amount of effort Sandman ever put into winning a bet. Now he's caught between a rock and a hard spot because I'm not sending cash unless I have a name to send it to.

~SH~

You were trapped ,and you knew it,you have been telling yourself packers were losing money so long you began to believe it.

Then when you saw the numbers the dollars were so overwhelming ,you knew there would be no way you could spin them.

Prove me wrong we are still waiting for you to back your position,you lost the bet,so what, show a little decency now and follow through with your big talk..............let's see the numbers,or simply admitt your packer puppet mouth overloaded your mocking bird *ss.............good luck

PS it's mighty nice to see you skunks running from a burning wood pile :D :D :D

I don't know why I'm trying to converse with the village idiot again but here goes ........

Hayseed: "You were trapped ,and you knew it,you have been telling yourself packers were losing money so long you began to believe it."

Just as I figured, you don't even know what the bet was about.

I was trapped within the confines of calendar year 2004. That much is true. That was the only thing I was wrong about or trapped about.

As far as telling myself packers were losing money so long. What a stupid statement. I provided the financial information for when they were making money and when they were losing money.

You can't even reason!

My original statement that Sandbag claims I lied about was that the losses in Boise and Pasco were greater than the gains in Lakeside during the period of time when the border was closed.

Did anyone prove that to be a lie? NO!

I proved it with the slaughter capacity information and the fact that the Lakeside plants profits decreased at the end of calendar year 2004.

What I couldn't prove is that Tyson lost more in their Pasco and Boise plants in calendar year 2004. That's what I couldn't prove.

Do you understand a single thing I have just said? I didn't think so!

HELLO WALLS!

Hayseed: "Then when you saw the numbers the dollars were so overwhelming ,you knew there would be no way you could spin them."

You are such a complete idiot!

TYSON SHOWED A LOSS OF $19 M and $16M IN THEIR BEEF DIVISION DURING THAT PERIOD OF TIME.

The Boise and Pasco plants were running at 35% of normal capacity.

Slaughter capacity nationwide was running at around 74%.

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A FORMULA FOR OVERWHELMING PROFITS????

All you can comprehend in this entire debate is that I admitted to losing THE BET. I proved myself wrong in the bet then willingly admitted it. Nobody brought anything to the table to contradict anything I stated and you most certainly didn't. Sandbag didn't prove that I lied. He just made the claim then demands that I prove that I didn't lie. That speaks to exactly what kind of chickensh*t he really is.

He can't prove that I lied because he never backs any of his statements with supporting facts. He relies on others to prove him wrong.

Haymaker: "Prove me wrong we are still waiting for you to back your position,you lost the bet,so what, show a little decency now and follow through with your big talk..............let's see the numbers,or simply admitt your packer puppet mouth overloaded your mocking bird *ss.............good luck"

Well at least I can tell that you actually wrote that.

I've already provided the numbers. It's not my fault that you only have a 6th grade education and cannot comprehend those numbers.

If you think I'm wrong, PROVE IT!

Talk is cheap around BOARNE, TX "BY GAWD"!

~SH~

You know what it's gonna take to get your *ss out of this crack.
Now the question is, what is ~SH~ made of ,I hate to coin an old phrase but................"WATCH THIS FOLKS"

good luck

You brought NOTHING pertinent to your comment or the bet, SH, NOTHING. The only loss figures you brought forward were for the entire beef division - NOT the three individual plants, which was what this deal was about. The only thing you did break out was capacity, which is NOT profits/losses, which is what your comment was about - can you point out the word "capacity" in the bet OR your original BS comment?

Sandman,

You brought absolutely nothing to support your positition on this issue.

You contradicted absolutely nothing I brought to support my position.

You couldn't back your chickensh*t allegation that I lied and you never will.

Your entire MO is a critique of what others bring to create the "ILLUSION" that they are not telling the truth. From that standpoint you are nothing more than a parasite. Par for your deceptive R-CULT course.

1. I provided a quote directly from Tyson that stated that their profits from Lakeside were near breakeven levels for December of 2004.

Did you contradict that? NOPE!

2. Agman provided the fact that their slaughter capacity had been cut to 35% of normal during the period of time that the border was closed.

Did you contradict that? NOPE

3. Agman provided the costs associated with a plant setting empty.

4. I provided the fact that these plants were rolled back to 16 and 24 hour shifts will their employees were still being paid for 32 hours.

5. I provided Tyson's wage scale.

6. I provided the article stating "HUGE LOSSES" in these plants.

7. I never even had the chance to provide the financial data from Lakeside from Alberta's government study that showed Lakeside's profits considerably less than what some Canadians had expected due to falling retail beef prices in Canada and increased costs related to SRM removal.

Will you contradict that? NOPE!

8. I brought Tyson's total beef processing profit statements for the time period when the border was closed.

Did you contradict those? NOPE!

9. I brought the fact that Tyson's total slaughter capacity was running at 74%.

10. Tam brought a quote from Tyson's financial statement that claimed that the profits in the Lakeside plants only partially accounted for the losses when Lakeside was making significant profits.

11. I brought the fact that Tyson's competition was also shutting down plants and reducing shifts?

12. I provided the fact that a Tyson representative told me that the losses in those two plants were WAY MORE than the profits at Lakeside during the period of time when the border closed.

I didn't need any more than that. Tyson has no reason to lie about this. You were too much of a coward to make the call more comfortable playing Monday morning quarterback.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU BRING TO SUPPORT YOUR POSITION?????

NOT A DAMN THING!

You brought nothing but a spineless critique to create another "ILLUSION".

Agman posted his position and you called him honest because it meant you won the bet. By still questioning this are you saying his honesty is selective to the issues that supoprt your bias?

WHAT POINT OF RELEVANCE DID YOU BRING TO THE DISCUSSION SANDMAN????

POINT IT OUT!

SHOW EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE MORE THAN JUST A MONDAY MORNING QUARTER BACK!

The entire picture of the facts I presented backs my position and the word I got directly from Tyson and until you can prove that it doesn't, YOU GOT NOTHING and lost the original bet.

You will continue to bring nothing but a spineless critique of what others have brought which DEFINES WHO YOU ARE!

OBSERVE FOLKS.......................

~SH~

I never contradicted any of your statements because none of them had anything to do with proving your original story. Your attempt at credibility concerned the losses of two plants vs the profits of one. Profits/losses in the business world are measured in dollars, SH.

But hey, good buddy, lets make another deal. You say I never prove you wrong, lets make another bet- double or nothing - this time the burden of proof is on ME. I say you posted absolutely NOTHING that tells what any of those three plants made or lost. I'll bring up everything you posted as "proof" of your statement and if you or any of the 8 folks who voted that you won the bet can highlight where you provided how much the two US plants lost and how much Lakeside made, you win. That will be 1 R-CALFer vs 9 anti-R-CALFers. Unless you can come up with a few more for your side, that will be as fair as we can make it.

You in?

I'm done betting with you Sandman because you are too deceptive for me. I'm done playing your games.

You call the Tyson office and ask them if the Boise, ID and Pasco, WA plants lost more money than Tyson's Lakeside plant made while the Canadian border was closed. Ask them!

If you want to know the truth you can find out very easily by making that call.

I have not even had a chance to review the Lakeside data yet so why would you only evaluate half of the equation?

YOU SAID I LIED, PROVE THAT I LIED!

You made the allegation that I lied, now the burden of proof is on you to prove that I lied.

~SH~

Things An R-Calfer Proclaiming Honesty is Like.
1.Rafael Palmeiro giving a spech against steroids.
2. Paris Hilton speaks out for chastity.
3.Kenny Chesney-on the 'Till Death Do Us Part' of wedding vows
4. George W. Bush on proper pronounciation
5. Bill Clinton on Monagamy
6. Michael Jackson writes a book on child rearing
7. Magic Johnson publishs a pamphlet on safe sex
8. Kobe Bryant-'No means No'

What I'm getting at is the leadership of R-Calf has such a slim grasp for the truth you begin to wonder about their supporters.

Latest posts