• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hook Em Horns

Help Support Ranchers.net:

reader (the Second) said:
:D :D :D :D :D

Darn. My daughter yelled at me to switch to Channel 9 and I lost the last minutes of the UT USC game. Just read that the Longhorns pulled it out in the last 19 seconds.

I pulled a GW and fell asleep during the middle of the game, but woke up to watch the last 6 minutes which was worth the whole game...

reader (the Second) said:
:D :D :D :D :D

Darn. My daughter yelled at me to switch to Channel 9 and I lost the last minutes of the UT USC game. Just read that the Longhorns pulled it out in the last 19 seconds.

Meanwhile, on Channel 9 was Pierce Brosnan being interviewed by Letterman. We sat next to some dude with a scruffy beard, sunglasses, and cowboy boots, with headphones on in the airport on Jan 2 on our way home. A lady walked up to him and said how much her sister loved his movies. I didn't say anything. My daughter had been sitting next to him for 45 min. I knew she loved celebrities. I didn't recognize him. He looked like Kris Kristofferson :shock: After he got up, my son told us it was Pierce Brosnan. Now we know why he was on our plane to Los Angeles (he has a house in Hanalei). Folks on the plane were saying "Wow, we're safe now, we can't crash cuz we have James Bond on our plane."

But did he smell good? :wink:

Latest posts