• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HOOOOOYAAAAAA! Tangle Ridge!!!!!! in Alabama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
There was a full bottle of "Tangle Ridge" in my mailbox today.
Come on down!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bama, you'd better hurry!

Reminds me of several years ago when Coors was not sold east of the Mississippi River. We were hot stuff with a sixpack of Coors.

I Love You, Katrina!
How much was it? I'll send it along with postage!

Mike if you can talk a lady out of a bottle of TANGLE RIDGE with a key board ,no telling what you would do to the poor LIL thang in person..................good luck PS*^$%#@$%^&*&&**(((*(*^&%$#

Shelly said:
Haymaker, you sound a little envious! Maybe you'd better start talking nice to Katrina, too!

Nope wouldnt do no good Mike has already used that southern charm on her.............good luck PS I dont have the southern charm down pat yet but IM working on it, I practise on MISS TAM I figger if I can get it to work on her it will work on anything.

Mike, Hey that's pretty fast for pony express.. How did you like the wrapping???? You don't owe me a dime....My good deed for the day. My folks were in Arizona a couple of weeks ago and had a flat tire on the interstate. A trucker stopped to protect them from the traffic, he said the cars wouldn't be so apt to hit his big rig. He helped my eighty year old father get the tire out and come to find out Dad didn't have a tire wrench, so dad was going to walk to a town about a mile away. The trucker said no he would drive in and come back. The trucker came back with a wrench, said he had to stop at two differant places. Helped dad finish fixing the tire and wouldn't take any money for it.... So just do a good deed for someone Mike and will call it even.....

Is that you katrina? You must not be logged on. I just (an hour ago)helped a lady at the store up the road that had her locked the keys in her car! How's THAT for premonition? Anyway I'll get you something in the mail Monday. Thanks again, Me and Bama's gonna act up one night in the near future.

katrina, that was the most ingenious wrapping job in modern history!
My wife and I are still laughing about it. Thanks again. Mike

reader (the Second) said:
HAY MAKER said:
Shelly said:
Haymaker, you sound a little envious! Maybe you'd better start talking nice to Katrina, too!

Nope wouldnt do no good Mike has already used that southern charm on her.............good luck PS I dont have the southern charm down pat yet but IM working on it, I practise on MISS TAM I figger if I can get it to work on her it will work on anything.

If your interaction with Ms Tam is you practicing Southern charm, we're in a mess of trouble...

Reader (2nd) , I'm laughing at your post. Is a "MESS" of trouble more than a "bunch"? More than "a lot"? More than a "heap"?
Just how much is a "mess" of trouble?

I'll bet you'll never look at mayonaise in the same way again. :lol: I was standing in the porch thinking how in the heck am I going to get this to Mike. And whaalaa there it was and the bottle fit!!!!! A few pieces of paper and no rattle no movement of liquids... Perfect... :lol: Take your wife out for supper tonight and have a good time......You can cuss me for your hang over tomorrow and I won't mind...

reader (the Second) said:
HAY MAKER said:
Shelly said:

If your interaction with Ms Tam is you practicing Southern charm, we're in a mess of trouble...

I bet Miss Tam would like to send Haymaker a bottle. Air Mail. Aimed at his HEAD> :lol2: :cowboy:

Latest posts