• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hope You Are Feelin Better Miss Tam

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Miss Tam goes to the doctor and says,
"Doctor i have this terrible problem with gas, I can't seem to stop ripping gas. They never smell and are always SILENT but still a problem all the same. Believe it or not i've broken wind at least 20 times since i,ve been in your office."
The doctor says,"i see, take these pills and come back to see me next week."
The next week Miss Tam comes back. "doctor," she says," i don,t know what the heck you gave me, but now my ????'S stink terribly."
The doctor says "Good !!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's get to work on your hearing." :shock: :shock:

Haymaker are you holding yours in again I warned you what that would do but again you will not take any advice. PASS GAS it will help clear your head, then maybe you will have a sense of humor that more than you can appreciate. :wink:

I dont know what would be worse Miss Tam,but at least you are seeking medical attention,I always knew you were full of wind... :D ........good luck you lil stinker

Please Remember to point yourself South when and if you ever do decide to release as we don't need you in Sask. I would be forced to work off the rest of that two axe handle wide butt you thought I had to stop you from achieveing your lofty goal of becoming the SSGA President. :wink:

Latest posts