• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

hoping for an indian summer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
this morning... at least it will help drive the cows down out of the moutains.
pict0003.jpg

But didn't do much for the un harvested grain.not going to work on the fire damage today ... luckly only need a battery cable
pict0004.jpg

jodywy- The weather boys are saying we could look that way tomorrow morning- been raining here all day- only about .3 so far- but cold (45) and windy.......

Calling for snow in our neck of the woods tomarow night.We still have some GN beens to combine but have plenty of corral work to do before weaning if it does.

Oldtimer said:
jodywy- The weather boys are saying we could look that way tomorrow morning- been raining here all day- only about .3 so far- but cold (45) and windy.......

Geez Oldtimer what have you done over there. You have had rain all summer and your not 100 miles away. I heard it was raining in Grenora ND. As well. It must have cut south of us.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:

Geez Oldtimer what have you done over there. You have had rain all summer and your not 100 miles away. I heard it was raining in Grenora ND. As well. It must have cut south of us.

I can't believe it either Big Muddy--- But the summer moisture was spotty-- one pasture I moved the cows from the other day which is just southwest of the old Air Base is grazed out- never got the rain- but starting 5 miles further north and on the home place it never looked better...Every dam is full to the spillway- every water hole and spring is full- even the boggy coulees are still green and the grass is growing- I don't think I've ever seen it so nice at this time of the year...

I must of been living right this year-- Almost have 1/2 inch now and still raining--Glad I got the combining done and the cows moved last week- I was trying to get caught up because I have to fill in for the Judges while they are gone to school this week- so let her rain.....

Latest posts