• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

horse ranch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Daughter took off last spring after a week or two home from college and went to Bozeman, guess for a guy :roll:
She had a job for a couple months at what she called "The horse rescue from Hell" wrangling dudes at Big Sky. Well that ended and she worked till just about now at a hot deli making sandwiches.
She thinks she is in heaven now she mucking out horse stalls, pens and small corrals and feeding. But then she rides colts all afternoon. They said she can even bring up her Palomino Mare she got from Katrina. We told her we'll wait awhile to see it this last.....

Speaking of Palomino's did anybody see the 100 Palomino's being ridden in front of the RFD TV float in the Rose bowl parade in honor of Roy Rodger's 100th birthday? :D

I did manage to see that portion of the parade. It was pretty impressive! The RFD-TV float won the big parade award, too. I believe they are going to use some version of it to travel around the country for shows for a while, maybe the whole year. I wasn't clear on that.

I'll probably see it at the NCBA convention in Feb. RFD-TV is doing a good job for agriculture and country people, imo.

mrj

Latest posts