• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

horse trailer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

What you think you can ignore for two years then come back on here like your pants are on fire and ask a question? :wink: :D :D :D

We need and update and some Corgi pics before you get an answer. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
What you think you can ignore for two years then come back on here like your pants are on fire and ask a question? :wink: :D :D :D

We need and update and some Corgi pics before you get an answer. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was perfect wording, BMR. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome back, Tibbs. Anything exciting since you've been gone?
Haven't gotten waylaid in any foreign countries again, I hope. :wink: :p

Hey, you were mentioned in our house day before Easter. Our neighbor,
who works for the Forest Service said he had a Tibbs girl working
for him on the forest. He talked about how she could out rope the fellas.
She told him she was related to Casey Tibbs, so I knew she had to
be related to you...what would her name be? He said, but I've forgotten.
Didn't know you'd be on here so soon.

Nope, don't know what that trailer would be worth. What I would do is
call some places that sell trailers and ask them....or look on ebay.

Stick around. We do want pictures.

It's still cold here....and dry... :cry:

I knew my ears were burning!!!

It was my cousin Mika I believe....or her sister Neilie.....I can't remember which works for FS.....but I believe its Mika. Does that ring a bell? If not I'd have to think a little bit....

Ought to be worth anywhere from $2000 up to $4000. Depends on brand, tires, options, and all that. We sold a 93 Trails West 2 years ago. Got $3500 out of it the first call. We had just repainted it though.

TXTibbs said:
I knew my ears were burning!!!

It was my cousin Mika I believe....or her sister Neilie.....I can't remember which works for FS.....but I believe its Mika. Does that ring a bell? If not I'd have to think a little bit....

I do believe he said Nellie. But I wouldn't bet money on it. :D
Anyhow, he was impressed with her ability.

Latest posts