• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Horseman extraordinaire

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yes you are right on Cable/DSL..but I am on dial up at both places. YOU HAVE A ID ON YOUR COMPUTER...now to get that ID you have to stay connected.

And TEX I DID NOT DO THIS...I do not play these freaking GAMES!! you can ask a number that have known me for years. AS you saw on the photo discussion with me and her I was right there. IF I WANT TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE I DO IT!!

I refuse to let you make me out the bad guy...because hon if I did it I would be happy to take the blame lol...it was well written too. LOL, my English professor would love it if I did that well in grammer.

Easty

I often wonderd if ther was a need for a cowboy version of Dr phil :???: Perhaps some old timer thats seen life thru a many differnt sets of veiws, sombody that has weatherd many storms and many good stompins. sombody to just say "get over it" or slap yer hands when ya go to pointin fingers. a wise man once told me " no time to worry about that now,, your cows are scattering"

http://netnamepro.com/id13.html

Every computer on the Internet has it's own unique IP address - which is akin to a telephone number - but usually a more complicated and arcane string of numbers and decimals. The Domain Name System ("DNS") was created by the Internet regulators to make it easier for Internet users to remember the addresses of Web sites and navigate the Internet and World Wide Web.

http://netnamepro.com/id13.html

Every computer on the Internet has it's own unique IP address - which is akin to a telephone number - but usually a more complicated and arcane string of numbers and decimals. The Domain Name System ("DNS") was created by the Internet regulators to make it easier for Internet users to remember the addresses of Web sites and navigate the Internet and World Wide Web.

If you connect to the Internet through an Internet Service Provider (ISP), you are usually assigned a temporary IP address for the duration of your dial-in session. If you connect to the Internet from a local area network (LAN) your computer might have a permanent IP address or it might obtain a temporary one from a DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) server. In any case, if you are connected to the Internet, your computer has a unique IP address.

DNS~But what if you don't know the IP address of the computer you want to connect to? What if the you need to access a web server referred to as www.anothercomputer.com? How does your web browser know where on the Internet this computer lives? The answer to all these questions is the Domain Name Service or DNS. The DNS is a distributed database which keeps track of computer's names and their corresponding IP addresses on the Internet.
Many computers connected to the Internet host part of the DNS database and the software that allows others to access it. These computers are known as DNS servers. No DNS server contains the entire database; they only contain a subset of it. If a DNS server does not contain the domain name requested by another computer, the DNS server re-directs the requesting computer to another DNS server.

as for hiding ......Check It Out ~~-
Disable DNS in Windows
If you're using Windows 95/NT and access the Internet, you may view your DNS server(s) and even disable them.
If you use Dial-Up Networking:
Open your Dial-Up Networking window (which can be found in Windows Explorer under your CD-ROM drive and above Network Neighborhood). Right click on your Internet connection and click Properties. Near the bottom of the connection properties window press the TCP/IP Settings... button.

If you have a permanent connection to the Internet:
Right click on Network Neighborhood and click Properties. Click TCP/IP Properties. Select the DNS Configuration tab at the top.

You should now be looking at your DNS servers' IP addresses. Here you may disable DNS or set your DNS servers to 0.0.0.0. (Write down your DNS servers' IP addresses first. You will probably have to restart Windows as well.) Now enter an address into your web browser. The browser won't be able to resolve the domain name and you will probably get a nasty dialog box explaining that a DNS server couldn't be found. However, if you enter the corresponding IP address instead of the domain name, the browser will be able to retrieve the desired web page. (Use ping to get the IP address prior to disabling DNS.) Other Microsoft operating systems are similar.

Most normal people aren't gonna go to all that trouble to do all that, we are here to have fun, not worry about what our IP number is. I was simply stating that it's not the ISP, it's IP.

If we are here to have fun why did she go to ALLLLL the trouble of finding the IP number of who sent the message. Which members can NOT do. It takes going back and pulling up records of the site by an admisistrator or moderator. Lots of work for someone who knows very little about computers.
Then accuse someone in PUBLIC.

As you see with dial up you get a Temp IP number which is reused then she has to wait till another message is posted to compare the number to......

All of this could have been handled in a mature fashion by speaking in private NOT on the board.

Lilly you of all people know I dont hide!! and enough of this crap. FH was wrong in what she did with the accusation! and enough said!! she will never admit it nor will she apologize, but I am fine with it! I slept on it. If she got off on trying to act so dang tough....let her have that power surge!

As far as computer ID's etc....it still comes down to one thing! it is not that easy to connect to ONE COMPUTER! I was taught and heck maybe I did not give the right INITIALS! I dont care...I do know that what you get is the SERVER ...the computer has to be on to catch it!! That is why hackers can hack into anything that stays online continuously. Not very often do they get to a personal computer on dial up....YES it is possible but it takes to much work for them. And as I have stated I mostly post from my work computer, when we are so slow there!! and I do not post that often sooooooooo!

Why FH has been after me, I think I know....but will keep that to myself. But, AGAIN that was not me..I do not HIDE!! from anyone!! And, if you saw how long it took for me to respond to her accusations you can tell I DID NOT GIVE A RAT"S A%$ about this freaking thread and someone having a fit cuz she did not have all the attention she wanted.

Easty

Talk about making a big deal out of something, woo hooo, it's YOU.

That remark from TxMom was made to me publicly, so I answered
it publicly. As far as I am concerned that is what this is about. Period.

There have been four posts from the same IP address:

3 from EastTexasGal and one from TxMom.

So there you have it, unless you would like to have the IP address
posted publicly too. Oh, and it wasn't that hard to find. Didn't take long
at all. And I asked someone else to check it out in case I was wrong.
They did. I wasn't wrong.

You can keep carrying on, both of you. But it won't do any good.
TxMom is Easty.

YOU ARE WRONG!! that is NOT EASTY!! so keep making yourself feel good. The person you are shows! Go ahead and post it...do I really care?? NO Like I have said if I wanted to say that to you!! which I DIDNT..cuz I really could care less about your cry of self pity! Now you figure the rest out!! There are to many that REALLY KNOW ME and not just here but, physically know me as well, to know that I do not play your GAMES! this is the end of it!! you are a self absorbed person that cares about NO ONE that isnt in your Bitty Club! Read what was posted and do compare to how I write!! think that shows you I have always written in a certain way. AS I said my professor might have been proud of me for the use of grammer in that post.

Easty

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: PMS is on a roll here!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Remember that great saying.. " a hit dog always hollers"

Usually, like with kids, the first one to say I didn't do it.... is where you start looking!!!!

YOU need to read up and see where the naming started. AND when MY NAME is NAMED..you bet I defend myself!! MY NAME WAS THE ONE ACCUSED!! And then told I was a LIAR!! I pride myself of being very upfront...and TRUTHFUL..this is MY REPUTATION SHE IS SLANDERING!!

LOL....it is funny when it seems this woman hates me for what? look back at my posts and you tell me for what? I questioned her once??So has several others...lol Oh well life does go on!! and like I have said over and over...I DO NOT HIDE!! I am always found somewhere. Whether it be email or here!! This whole thing was NUTS from the BEGINNING

Well maybe it is who my friends are?heck if I know. I have tried to stay out of the freaking quarrels!

Easty

EastTexasGal said:
YOU need to read up and see where the naming started. AND when MY NAME is NAMED..you bet I defend myself!! MY NAME WAS THE ONE ACCUSED!! And then told I was a LIAR!! I pride myself of being very upfront...and TRUTHFUL..this is MY REPUTATION SHE IS SLANDERING!!

LOL....it is funny when it seems this woman hates me for what? look back at my posts and you tell me for what? I questioned her once??So has several others...lol Oh well life does go on!! and like I have said over and over...I DO NOT HIDE!! I am always found somewhere. Whether it be email or here!! This whole thing was NUTS from the BEGINNING

Well maybe it is who my friends are?heck if I know. I have tried to stay out of the freaking quarrels!

Easty

Freaking????????

my kids are'nt allowed to say that as it's the same as the word you are using it for.And it makes you sound so mature.Like a Valley Girl :roll: :roll:

YEP DENNY " LIKE YOU GOT THE MEANING..!!

LIKE YEAAAA!!

But still means the samething..it was me that got slandered on here not any of you.

Should I just lay back and let it happen?? considering I do not post a lot and I have always just enjoyed the board for few years. I know you wouldnt just sit there and get attacked.

EastTexasGal said:
YEP DENNY " LIKE YOU GOT THE MEANING..!!

LIKE YEAAAA!!

But still means the samething..it was me that got slandered on here not any of you.

Should I just lay back and let it happen?? considering I do not post a lot and I have always just enjoyed the board for few years. I know you wouldnt just sit there and get attacked.

You will find you will gain more respect without your vulgarity.I would'nt call you getting slandered I would call it just what it was calling a SPADE a SPADE :wink:

sometimes the company you keep will drag you with them...

Guilty By Association....

That was my point and you got it!! I dont hide!! so why would I pretend to be anything I am not. VULGARITY! geez. I have never maliciously gone after anyone on this site. I am done with this, Denny you have no idea what is really going on. I have done told her to post my PRIVATE INFO she has to the world, but she better count if she does have it..cuz there were more post made from here, that were NOT ME. I have also emailed Macon. This all is ridiculous. Because I DIDNT DO A THING ON HERE TO GET ATTACKED! maybe you are right that I should just let her win. But, then who is next? that has not done a thing to her. To get accused and called a LIAR is WRONG, if she thought it was me then where was the PM asking me? oh yea forgot she doesnt use PM's. I am not the moderator nor the administrator on here, but I do belong to other sites and they do not use it as their personal attack board, or have temper tantrums because their post doesnt get posted to...THEN to be judged by people that do not know me? that again is wrong because for ONE SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW ME EITHER. I wont run from slander, I do pride myself on being who I am. That should surely show that there is defenitley something wrong with all this squabbling. Now again, why shouldnt I be upset?? Denny would you like to share who my friends are?

I will be here.

So.....I still want to hear about this horseman!

Post or PM me when you get the chance,

PPRM

Denny she missed your point by a mile!!

EastTexas Gal....why in the world are you fussin' with complete and total stangers????

It's a waste of time and kinda silly.

Never fight unless you can SEE the results....something you're not gonna see in cyberspace!

Kola I will not argue with either one of you. That was what my last post was, a statement.

I will say this I have read your post, and you would not sit still and be called a LIAR. Neither would Denny!

I have sent a message to Macon and hopefully he will get it all straightened out. The last word I have on this. I have put it into his hands and I did get one response and as he said I might be over sensitive as well as he said she was and I would put the rest up but, that is his business on how he approaches the rest. But, as I also said she wasnt the one called a LIAR! I never posted on this thread, as many years as I have been on other sites, never was I ever accused as being anyone but who I was. ME--- EAST TEXAS GAL---that is the Nick I use.

Easty

Didnt this whole thing start because of a mean spirited post giving Faster Horses a hard time over deleting her post? :???: :?
JMO but I think everybody is getting to sensative.
Is this really worth going to war about? Its not exactly politics or religion :wink:

What I want to know is where is TXMOM??? Why isn't she on here defending herself and questioning what is going on? She made her first post on this thread....and then nothing after it got to be so hot.

TXMOM Where are you and what is your story :wink: :? :???: :wink:

Latest posts