• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hot one.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
The mercury hit 32C here today after days of rain. That would make about 200% humidity . . . well close anyway.

That would be 90F.

Last week we had a wood fire in the furnace. with lows of 5C or 41F. Go figure.

So 90 with high humidity seems like a little too much a little to fast. Makes my head pound. :?

burnt said:
The mercury hit 32C here today after days of rain. That would make about 200% humidity . . . well close anyway.

That would be 90F.

So 90 with high humidity seems like a little too much a little to fast. Makes my head pound. :?

Did ya melt a little today. :wave:

Big Muddy rancher said:
burnt said:

That would be 90F.

Just a little. Doesn't take much anymore. If you had heat stroke once it tends to leave one a little vulnerable to melting. :?

But this morning the humidity is gone, it's cooled off and it feels like the Garden of Eden out there. Well, almost! Lilacs and locusts are filling the yard with their fragrance, think I'll go see what Eve is doing . . .

Oh I know what she's doing - today is the day we are moving our son's stuff out of the shop and into their house. Plus his fiance's stuff and all the stuff they bought at different stores. The big day is coming up fast! Soon an empty spot in our house.

hayguy said:
waaaay too hot for me, but it should make the corn pop :wink:

The corn is popping and so are the weeds. It has been way too wet for even the sprayers to get out into the fields. Maybe today since it hasn't rained for 2 whole days!!!

Yesterday a plane sprayed about 350 acres of wheat just up the road.

burnt said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
burnt said:

That would be 90F.

Just a little. Doesn't take much anymore. If you had heat stroke once it tends to leave one a little vulnerable to melting. :?

But this morning the humidity is gone, it's cooled off and it feels like the Garden of Eden out there. Well, almost! Lilacs and locusts are filling the yard with their fragrance, think I'll go see what Eve is doing . . .

Oh I know what she's doing - today is the day we are moving our son's stuff out of the shop and into their house. Plus his fiance's stuff and all the stuff they bought at different stores. The big day is coming up fast! Soon an empty spot in our house.

Don't forget your Fig leaf. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it got that hot here right now, we'd probably have to get out baseball bats for the mosquitoes. I just know the little buggers are lurking around just waiting for some heat so the blood bath can begin.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well, that's summer for you. We'll take it when we can. :wink:

Sounds like busy times coming up for you, burnt. Our youngest son got married two years ago, and it was a terrific day. Enjoy! We sure did. :D

We have been getting high 90s here. I am glad since my vegetable garden is benefiting as long as I can get the rabbits out of it.
:)

sweetbasil said:
We have been getting high 90s here. I am glad since my vegetable garden is benefiting as long as I can get the rabbits out of it.
:)

Nothing wong with wabbit stew. :wink:

Forecast is two more days with rain, then sunny skies, subject to change.

Bright sunny -5C morning on the mountain. Clouding up to pee on the parade now.

Latest posts