• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hot your way?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Here's the conditions here.
Windy

106°F
(41°C) Humidity: 15 %
Wind Speed: SE 28 G 36 MPH
Barometer: 29.63" (999.4 mb)
Dewpoint: 50°F (10°C)
Heat Index: 103°F (39°C)

Things are really drying out around here. The country is looking a little more "stale" than it has up till recently. Even a few fires lately around the country.

Well that gives me alot to look forward to tommorrow. Mid 90s here now with high humidity. Getting a little on the dry side. Got the first crop of hay done yesterday, above average crop.I think I'll take it easy the rest of the weekend.

91 at 6:15 pm, relatively cool for it having been in the mid-90s even in the early evening

this is the first week in like 2 or 3 that were not suppose to see 100+ temperatures....only 95+!!! Talk about dry!! wow...this desert is needing some moisture of some kind. Was in Schleicher County last weekend and it rained a little there, but the lightening started a couple of fires and with dry conditions and high winds it was a battle to stop them, also the brush makes it hard to move around the pastures.

Tom S said:
Well that gives me alot to look forward to tommorrow. Mid 90s here now with high humidity. Getting a little on the dry side. Got the first crop of hay done yesterday, above average crop.I think I'll take it easy the rest of the weekend.

TomS- Cool front moving your way- Went thru here yesterday- gave us .3 of rain and cooled things down into the 60's and 70's...Shut down haying for a couple of days- but gave me a day to ride on bulls and patch some bull damaged fence....But supposed to jump right back up into the mid 90's again.....

Latest posts