• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How Did Recruiting Go

Help Support Ranchers.net:

as usual, KSU has a below the radar class, and we like it that way. Snyder can take a kid that no other school thinks will pan out, and he can create an All American out of him. I find it very funny to see the remarks about Bozo's poor class at kNU.... to read the message boards, it seems that there is hopes of replacing Bo....

According to Bo, it's the airlines fault:

"If it takes two flights to get here, and there aren't a lot of flights in, the airlines are going to play a part in how much we're in certain areas," Pelini said. "You can recruit a kid all day, and a lot of times if it's real difficult to get him here — it's going to be hard to get that kid. It plays a lot bigger piece of the puzzle than you would think."

jigs said:
as usual, KSU has a below the radar class, and we like it that way. Snyder can take a kid that no other school thinks will pan out, and he can create an All American out of him. I find it very funny to see the remarks about Bozo's poor class at kNU.... to read the message boards, it seems that there is hopes of replacing Bo....

You've got to be a liberal with that "State as fact what you want to be fact" policy. NU and Bo are doing just fine.

follow the web boards...people think Bo is a sloppy recruiter... class was ranked in the upper 20's I believe, or low 30's.....

jigs said:
follow the web boards...people think Bo is a sloppy recruiter... class was ranked in the upper 20's I believe, or low 30's.....

Jiggsy, you gotta stop believing all the drivel posted on those web boards that is written by the "OT's" of that board.......you are drinking at the Haterade trough again...... :wink:

it comes straight from the husker pedia board... every school has its dooms day fans, but man it sure seems like more and more huskers are turning on Bozo....

I see how the Huskers recruit now. They give all the scholarships to the out-of-staters and make the in-state boys pay their own way..........

Since Nebraska is a State school, shouldn't it be the other way around?

jigs said:

That's because he only had something like 17 spots open. Look at how many spots the top 10 rated schools had. You'll see 25 and more. Bo only lost one that he really wanted, he got the rest.

We got all we went after except one who switched. Picked up a good 4-5 star running back that's transferring from OU. Got a lot of young sophs. and juniors coming back next year. Will definitely need everyone of them to compete in the SEC.

Latest posts