• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HOW IS EVERONE??!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
0
Location
ennis, montana
good monday, all!! have been busy working the last few days and had a heck of a time and not much time for posting....i have been working and cleaning up dad's house (getting ready to re-wall, paint, remodel, etc!!). So, what has everyone else been up to?? sure have missed being able to chat with ya!! Did all have a good Easter with loved ones around? We had our very first deep fried turkey (MMMMMMMM..... :D )...think that's how we will do it from now on!! Our ranch hand and his wife are from louisiana and they do the southern seasonings and it was simply delicious!! sure good to be home....only 3 more travel shifts and then will be home at our own hospital full-time!! :D I heard from dad on saturday and he sounds wonderful...he can actually breathe!! amazing what a change in a few thousand feet of altitude can do for the old lungs!! Miss him terribly, but am happy knowing he is healthier!! :D
Hanta, have tried e-mailing you a few times and cannot seem to get through, so will PM you soon!! got alot of catching up to do!!
Shelly, hang in there, girl!!
Oldtimer, love the jokes, keep em coming!
SW, dad and his mom loved the poem and the beautiful picture that went along.....
Murgen....how's that Pup (you know, the one that should be here with me running around chasing our cows :wink: )?
Second (reader)....hope you are handling the holiday (easter)season well and things are going your way...you deserve some happiness!!
FH....getting rain?? sure hope so!! looks like it here! :D
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
RANCH WIFE You always have something nice to say ,its a pleasure to read your posts.I cant bring you up to speed on much gossip I been busy myself plowing ,planting.............good luck
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
0
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
My attitude is keep enjoying life and putting one foot in front of the other as long as I have breath.

With all the oportunity we have to decide our own fate, Many decide to live in misery, how sad,

I chose to make lemonade, and then sit on my porch, share with friends and family the ability to drink it, on days I have no Lemons, a tall glass of sun tea will do. With that and a Prayer WE can all be thankful.......Happy Easter, and a Fantastic spring to ALL,


I had a great Easter Sunday, we served Easter Breakfast at church, had an egg hunt, enjoyed a great sermon, traveled to a friends for Easter Dinner, sat with my brother, and talked the day away, laughed with my wife, and was able to Thank GOD for it all, can't ask for much more then that.
 

Shelly

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
0
Location
Saskatchewan
ranchwife, I'm doing okay, all things considered. Your upbeat postings always make my day a little brighter. I am glad God made someone like you, you seem to watch over all of us on here. May he watch over you and your family, you seem like the perfect family.
 

Juan

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
752
Reaction score
0
Location
N.W.SD
Dear Ranchwife,
You felt slighted when I sent some Irish jokes for Oldtimer,then I sent a joke later just for you.Now you greet and thank everyone and don't mention me.Boooooohooooooo
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Juan said:
Dear Ranchwife,
You felt slighted when I sent some Irish jokes for Oldtimer,then I sent a joke later just for you.Now you greet and thank everyone and don't mention me.Boooooohooooooo

Well dont feel bad JUAN she didnt mention me or that dumb canuckle head that is probably ran off with KD. Now that canada has said canuckle heads can have either sex marriages I always knew if canada allowed it he and KD would do some thing foolish............good luck PS wait till his wife catches up to his canuckle head *ss .
 

Big Muddy rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
22,033
Reaction score
123
Location
Big Muddy valley
HAY MAKER said:
Juan said:
Dear Ranchwife,
You felt slighted when I sent some Irish jokes for Oldtimer,then I sent a joke later just for you.Now you greet and thank everyone and don't mention me.Boooooohooooooo

Well dont feel bad JUAN she didnt mention me or that dumb canuckle head that is probably ran off with KD. Now that canada has said canuckle heads can have either sex marriages I always knew if canada allowed it he and KD would do some thing foolish............good luck PS wait till his wife catches up to his canuckle head *ss .

Haymaker either sex marriages have always been allowed it was same sex marriages that stirred the pot.

ranchwife gald you liked your turkey. We were going to try one but were low on propane and it's 35 miles to town. I got a cooker for Xmas and haven't used it yet.. Glad to here you had a good Easter and that your Dad is doing better. Nothing like the northern prairies to cure what ails you. He is not to far from where I live. as were only 100 miles from Williston.
 

Soapweed

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
16,248
Reaction score
23
Location
northern Nebraska Sandhills
Juan,
Well I liked your Widdle Wabbit joke, even if Ranchwife maybe didn't see it. I told it to my son, and he kinda smiled. His big kick in life is to listen to my jokes, and then try to keep a straight face and act like it was just nothing. Kids :!: :mad: :)

It's kinda like the prisoners who were in each other's company day after day, with little chance for information from the "outside". They had each told the same jokes so often that they just gave each joke a number. Someone would say "fourteen," and everyone would laugh. The next guy would holler out "twenty-seven," with the same jovial results. Another fellow blurted out, "nineteen," and no one even cracked a smile. His feelings were hurt, and he mumbled, "You laughed when the other men called out a number. Why didn't you laugh when I said mine?" A prisoner explained, "Well, some people can tell a joke and some can't." :???:
 

Hanta Yo

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Location
South Central Montana
ranchwife said:
good monday, all!! have been busy working the last few days and had a heck of a time and not much time for posting....i have been working and cleaning up dad's house (getting ready to re-wall, paint, remodel, etc!!). So, what has everyone else been up to?? sure have missed being able to chat with ya!! Did all have a good Easter with loved ones around? We had our very first deep fried turkey (MMMMMMMM..... :D )...think that's how we will do it from now on!! Our ranch hand and his wife are from louisiana and they do the southern seasonings and it was simply delicious!! sure good to be home....only 3 more travel shifts and then will be home at our own hospital full-time!! :D I heard from dad on saturday and he sounds wonderful...he can actually breathe!! amazing what a change in a few thousand feet of altitude can do for the old lungs!! Miss him terribly, but am happy knowing he is healthier!! :D
Hanta, have tried e-mailing you a few times and cannot seem to get through, so will PM you soon!! got alot of catching up to do!!
Shelly, hang in there, girl!!
Oldtimer, love the jokes, keep em coming!
SW, dad and his mom loved the poem and the beautiful picture that went along.....
Murgen....how's that Pup (you know, the one that should be here with me running around chasing our cows :wink: )?
Second (reader)....hope you are handling the holiday (easter)season well and things are going your way...you deserve some happiness!!
FH....getting rain?? sure hope so!! looks like it here! :D

Ranchwife,

We had OUR first deep-fried turkey yesterday. YYYUUUUUMMMMMM!!!! I had the wrong e-mail address in my profile, was supposed to be yahoo.com, instead of hotmail.com, got the problem fixed. Don't give up on me!! :D
 

ranchwife

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
0
Location
ennis, montana
Juan said:
Dear Ranchwife,
You felt slighted when I sent some Irish jokes for Oldtimer,then I sent a joke later just for you.Now you greet and thank everyone and don't mention me.Boooooohooooooo

lord knows i would never slight you, Juan :wink: loved the irish joke, by the way....so did the red-headed, green-eyed, freckle faced (sound irish enough, for ya :D ) cowboy beside me!!
 

Juan

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
752
Reaction score
0
Location
N.W.SD
[]

lord knows i would never slight you, Juan :wink: loved the irish joke, by the way....so did the red-headed, green-eyed, freckle faced (sound irish enough, for ya :D ) cowboy beside me!![/quote]
The one for you was Widdle Wabbit.
Red-headed,green-eyed,freckle-faced sounds like one of the family!Bet he's good looking and very smart also.LOL
Liked your numbers joKe Soap.
Haymaker watch out Oldtimer may show up on your door-step with KD!
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
][/quote]Haymaker watch out Oldtimer may show up on your door-step with KD!......JUAN
Juan its not old timer IM worried about,its that big dummy from big beaver,since he admitted canada has either sex marriages I guess he could have run off with KD years ago...............good luck PS I sure didnt know those canuckle heads had their choice which sex they wanted to marry...............good luck
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
HAY MAKER said:
Haymaker watch out Oldtimer may show up on your door-step with KD!......JUAN
Juan its not old timer IM worried about,its that big dummy from big beaver,since he admitted canada has either sex marriages I guess he could have run off with KD years ago...............good luck PS I sure didnt know those canuckle heads had their choice which sex they wanted to marry...............good luck

Yeah- You guys don't get me tied up with KD :lol: - altho back when she first started and was still in the closet I used to like her singing...Now I like the "I'm a redneck woman".. She has a set of shoulders on her looks like she could throw bales all day long--- rest of her ain't too bad either :)
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
In the beginning, God created the earth and rested.
Then God created Man and rested.
Then God created Woman.
Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.
 

sw

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
0
It is the truth OT. Ranchwife, how are you, I bet you're glad you don't have to do the Deer Lodge thing anymore, bet you have a much happier family with mommy home :lol:
 

ranchwife

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
0
Location
ennis, montana
sw said:
It is the truth OT. Ranchwife, how are you, I bet you're glad you don't have to do the Deer Lodge thing anymore, bet you have a much happier family with mommy home :lol:

only 3 more shifts, SW.....will be home bound on friday only to return on saturday to begin work on my dad's house!! lots of "fixer-upper" work to do...guess that happens when you have two chain-smokers in the same house for 25 years! :shock: anyone out there good with a hammer and nails and maybe even a paintbrush?? :wink:
As for you, OT.....you know that you men enjoy getting no rest with us women around....whatever the reason may be!! :wink: :wink:
 

nr

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,153
Reaction score
0
Location
DE
Glad everyone had a happy Easter weekend. Our weather was warming up, it stayed dry for Easter which is always nice, one son and wife went to early church with us then back here for brunch. In the evening some friends cooked a big ham dinner while we brought the Pineapple Bake. Then on Monday our daughter drove down with the two little grand
daughters which is always fun and have kept us moving at a faster pace a few days.
On Optimism:
The 6-year old grandchild was studying a bunch of frog eggs in the pond and was distressed to hear the future tadpoles will unkindly eat each other up and only the strongest one wins the right to live. She decided she'd take some home to teach them how to not do that to each other!
We had a good laugh over that exercise in frustration!
 

Latest posts

Top