• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How is it?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

righter

Reaction score
How is it that just about any moderately intelligent, educated adult can be reduced by a dog, puppy, cute kitten or baby human into a blithering idiot who can only speak baby talk? :lol: Count me as guilty as charged :!:

Thats just the effect some women can have on a guy. I think it has something to do with blood pressure directed at a certain part which prevents the brain from working normal.

righter said:
How is it that just about any moderately intelligent, educated adult can be reduced by a dog, puppy, cute kitten or baby human into a blithering idiot who can only speak baby talk? :lol: Count me as guilty as charged :!:

GUILTY :!: :!: especially if the dog/puppy/child is injured!! I turn to mush!!!

We have a Siamese kitten that was found nearly dead in a sagebrush about Thanksgiving time. Our friends rescued him, thought he had an eye gone, was crippled, cold, hungry the whole ball of wax. They are deathly allergic to cat and dog hair, but took him in nonetheless. Well, long story short, we have the kitten. His eye got okay, he doesn't limp and he is very playful. I would have put him with the other cats in the barn, but my husband got a real kick out of his antics. So we took him in last week to be neutered and declawed (never had that done before, but believe me, it was necessary). He uses his feet a lot and hit them on the front of the wire cage at the vets, so they had to keep him longer. We got him home and he looks pretty sad. Our big cat, who he never would leave alone, bulldogging him, jumping on him, etc; must have slapped him because his eye is closed now. So he is getting LOTS of sympathy and is lapping it up.

On his terms, of course. :wink:

Latest posts