• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How many losses is too many?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
Sorry I have to vent.
I found out yesterday morning a dear firend lost his battle with liver cancer after 2 years. I am not grieving for him but his soulmate, the love of his life. They lived the past 2 years to the fullest. He will be remembered as a man who would do anything for a friend. To him everyone was a friend no matter he knew you 2 seconds or 20 years. He will be missed.
That I understand I can get my mind around that one.

I was called this morning by my principal to ask if I been watching the news....No I was out yesterday and didnt see any news.
One of the most sweetest, caring, lovable, beautiful 9 year old girl and her 5 year old brother were shot by thier Father. After, he set the aparment on fire and walked out cut his wrists and drove away. He is in critical condition. Damn SOB couldnt even kill himself right.
Why did he shoot them? Him and their mother were fighting...........HOW WHY I cant understand. I have known this child for 3 years. WHY

I called the one person who I thought I could lean on would tell me it was going to be alright............yeah he was mad since I called him at his friends house. So much for supporting me. Well I hope his friend will get over me calling. I will never get over him turning his back and abandoning me when I needed a shoulder to cry on and just tell me it would be ok.

The only thing that helps is I know bad things come in groups of 3 well I have had my 3 for this weekend. I do believe I have had enough to last for at least a couple months.

Must be something in the wind. I just found out today that a long time friend has multiple myleoma....bone cancer.

It's bad and it's everywhere and the best she can hope for is remission. She's 56!

That sucks!!!

We just received a call today that a member of our family was diagnosed with Leukemia. He is getting a CAT scan in Billings today.

I am fearful, because he never would go to the doctor. He has had a bad pain in his back and lost his equiliberium on Friday so they took him to the doctor in Sheridan, Wyoming on Saturday and he sent him to Billings in a ambulance. This can't be good. He is in his early 50's.

We will appreciate all your prayers.

I do NOT understand how these men that kill thier own children can be such HUGE cowards! Take your own life before a childs,hopefully this man succumbs to his own injurys :mad: :mad:Will say a prayer for this poor mother!

I just heard he is stable and will be realsed to the police sometime tomorrow.
They are really worried about the mom her sister will not leave her alone. She is afraid she is going to take her own life.
Not sure how school will be tomorrow we are suppose have counclers and a meeting before school. I told the principal I am going to show a dvd to all my classes and leave the furry critters in the 2 classes the children were in.
These are times I wish I was in one classroom instead of teaching the whole school. I love these kids and enjoy teaching them but this makes it hard since I knew both kids.

Thanks reader it is a very sad time. This is when you find out who is your friend and who will help you through the tough times.

MsSage---I have big shoulders (from lifting 200# patients all day long) and am willing to listen anytime you need to vent....or cry on my shoulder...lord knows many on this board have listened to me when I simply needed to "vent" :wink:
As far as this monster goes......let's all pray that TRUE justice will prevail and he will burn in hell for what he did to his children...as is true for anyone who would take the life of an innocent child who TRUSTS you to keep them safe!! My heart's prayers to their mother!!
FH and Kolanurave---my prayers also for your loved ones...may God be with them in their struggle!!!

I used to always tell these a-holes that survive a suicide like this that I wish they'd have asked me for guidance first to guarantee success...Over the years I've seen some real interesting successful methods.....

Slicing the wrists seldom works- and usually means they really don't have the courage to do the deed.........

:cry: :cry: how sad... I myself have had a friend with a rough past concerning his brother, but nothing like this. 2 small children are only on this earth to give us hope and joy, and for someone whom they trust and love to hurt them :devil2: ... there are no words....

all my prayers....

Latest posts