• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How much is a Trillion$

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Link below.

"Washington: The real cost to America of the Iraq war is likely to be between $1 trillion and $2 trillion, up to 10 times more than previously thought, according to a report written by a Nobel prize-winning economist and a Harvard budget expert.
The study, which expands on traditional estimates by including such costs as lifetime disability and healthcare for troops injured in the conflict as well as the impact on the American economy, concludes that the U.S. Government is continuing to grossly underestimate the cost of the war
."

http://www.hindu.com/2006/01/08/stories/2006010803491200.htm

I don't usually read hindu.com, but it comes as no surprise that you do. Well actually, I suppose you probably get it in your liberal talking points e-alerts, but no matter. To answer your question:

"How much is a Trillion$"

Perhaps I can draw an analogy for you. Lets say we have one trillion radical muslims. Each of those muslims has a dollar bill in his pocket. We turn Cheney and Rumsfeld loose on them and waste them all (nothing incendiary yet, and you will soon understand why).

We get the troops to go through the pockets of said radical muslims and collect their valuable belongings. We let the troops dispose of the love letters in progress, tucked neatly inside Korans, that said muslims are writing to their donkey or camel. The troops do this with fire (Korans and all). Intense fire, because it is hard to burn stuff that is wet. Said items are wet because we let the troops urinate on said stuff before torching it.

That was the extent of the muslim valuables. What we have left is the dollar bills. One trillion of them. We take that money and give it to Rumsfeld to go shopping. The world is now a much safer place. One trillion less America haters and an extra trillion dollars for Rumsfeld to work with. Yep, I'd call that much safer.

Hope this helps. If you need further, I stand prepared to help stamp out your ignorance. :D

Latest posts