• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How much of this 900 Billion is my share to pay for?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

alabama

Reaction score
How much of this 900 Billion in bail out money is my share to pay for?
Can some please figure it up for me? If you take the total amount and divide it by the number of people that pay income tax that should be my share right. Well how many Americans pay income taxes not counting those that get it all back at the end of the year nor those that receive a government handout in excess of the tax bill.

I have heard somewhere in the $12,000.00 range.

But that is an easy fix. Just raise the minimum wage by that same amount per year and all will be able to pay it. :lol: :lol:

That may be the tax you have to pay your share. I was looking at it more, "how much income, do I have to make" and you still need to pay the taxes for the regular budget!

Not me I'm going to get welfare,foodstamp's,medical assistance,hud houseing and some gold teeth the hell with working.I won't have to pay taxes.

Denny said:
Not me I'm going to get welfare,foodstamp's,medical assistance,hud houseing and some gold teeth the hell with working.I won't have to pay taxes.

Funny!

:lol: :lol:

I want the government to take care of my mortgage - wait a minute, I bought a house that I could afford and I don't have a mortgage anymore..... hmmmm.... I'm sure the government owes me something! I want it!

Sandhusker said:
I want the government to take care of my mortgage - wait a minute, I bought a house that I could afford and I don't have a mortgage anymore..... hmmmm.... I'm sure the government owes me something! I want it!

Sandhusker, you will never make it as an investment banker on Wall Street living within your means like that. :wink:

Sandhusker said:

Refinance it THEN default and yell "bailout...where's my check"??

Latest posts