• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How`s your weather today?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rancher rick

Reaction score
Well, March has come in like a lamb & a lion. Sat & Sunday were pretty warm & sunny. I keep my ear tuned into the weather forecasts so today`s forecast was for high winds & some snow. Put feed out late yesterday so cows are covered. As I write, the winds are howling, whipping the now into a ground blizzard. Cows are bunched up in the windbreak waiting for a break in the 40 mph wind. Temps are supposed to drop to -15C this afternoon with wind chill of -30C.
Getting a break midweek when temps climb to +10C & sunny. The weather "guesstimators" were right about today tho`.
Can`t wait for my first mosquito bite!

Here in SD it is supposed to get to 40 degrees today, with a storm advisory from 8 pm this evening to 5 pm Tuesday. They are expecting 3-5" of snow. Starting Thursday we are in for a good warm up--going to be in the 40's and 50's both here and in Montana. Glad you got your cows fed and better weather is coming!

Yesterday we got 8" to 10" of wet heavy snow ( too wet to drift ) but the temps were in the mid +20sF - - - really felt good after the last month.

Should get into the low +40sF tomorrow so I guess the snow on the first could be a Lion but I sure hope the Lamb takes over the rest of the month.

March first brought us a foot of snow! Chance of ice tonight and rain tomorrow. It could be interesting if it rains enough to melt all of the snow. I am hoping the lion eats the groundhog and gives the lamb a chance. We had a decent winter until Feb. arrived, then we got it all in one month!

51 and cloudy here, very dry. Supposed to have a couple cool days then back in the 50's, Unreal

The wind got up this afternoon turning a pretty nice day sort of ugly.

Supposed to get colder for a couple days then turn nice.

Fool me once shame on you,
Fool me twice shame on me,
Fool me 56,278 times and you must be a weatherman.

started out in the mid 40s this morning, made it up to the mid 60s. Tomorrow suppose to be 51 for a low and getting up to 75.
Putting a rack of ribs on the grill tomorrow morning.

Started out around +30F this morning - - - down to the teens for highs the next 2 days then the rest of the forecast is in the low 40sF for highs - - - My crystal ball shows seas of mud coming soon!

Got up to +1C or 34F here this afternoon with some sunshine before it started going the other way. Nice to see a bit of water starting to drip again!

Supposed to get down to -21C or 6 below F here overnight. Then one more day of cold before it begins a steadier warming trend into spring.

But it's got a ways to go before then...

Got up to 80F today and dropping to around 28F tonight with snow/sleet tomorrow morning. Got to love Texas weather!

0F last night and up to +25F for a high today - - - forecast for -5F tonight and up to +28F tomorrow.

Next week is supposed to be highs in the mid 40s and rain all week

Latest posts