• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How smart is your right foot?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
>>>
>>> This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will
>>> keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can
>>> outsmart your
>>> foot.But you can't!!!
>>>
>>> 1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the
>>> floor and make clockwise circles with it.
>>>
>>> 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air
>>> with your right hand.
>>> Your foot will change direction!!!
>>> I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.
>>> Make sure you pass this on to your friends... They won't be
>>> able to believe i t either!!!
>>>

Actrually, BMr, there is a way to do it without your foot changing direction of rotation. I did it. 3 times in a row. Never got it wrong once.

Did anyone else? Watch you don't sprain your ankle trying. :) :)

BMr.......I think you have just a little too much time on your hands......you need some new hobbies........perhaps Haymaker can teach you some oh his :!: :twisted:

theHiredMansWife said:
I got them going opposite directions, but my foot was making something more like wonky triangles than circles. :wink:

DITTO!!! finally got it right, but looked a little funny.....good thing the hubby is out fixing/rebuilding the barn...he'd have quite a laugh!! :lol:

Thanks so much for posting this funny and crazy diversion.
I clearly needed one after reading through our state's preparedness (or lack of)for an avian flu epidemic. :cry: :x

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Well I might have cheated. The only way I could do it was to start making the figure 6 from the middle out rather than from the top down. :oops:

Now, why didn't I think of that???!! :lol:

I tried cheating but I couldn't do it. My circle immediately changed direction. I must either be head strong and foot weak or head soft and foot strong. I hope it is head strong!!

If you can do it easily as BMr instructed, you may have a "split brain". In people suffering from severe cases of epilepsy, their conditions was brought under control by splitting the two hemispheres of their brain to stop the uncontrollable firing of synapses (electrical connections) between them. The result was no more seizures and had the "benefit" of being able to do opposing operations such as BMr had us attempting today with this exercise.

So there you have it in a nutshell.

you'd think with my "athleticness" (if that's a word :oops: ) that i would be able to do something as simple as this... but NOOOO! it took me about 3789403174 times and then i finally cheated and did it!! LOL :D

Latest posts