• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How stupid can she get.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

W.T

Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-trump-could-bankrupt-america-like-his-companies/ar-BBtnuOJ?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=U348DHP
17 trillion in debt. Since 1992 and this is just now brought up. how stupid does she think you are.

Apparently we are complete idiots. We put her husband in the Whitehouse. Twice. Now she's a contender. We elected Obama. Twice. He is doing his very best to ruin the American way of life.

We are stupid. Idiots. The most intelligent of us suffer right along with the morons who elect these folks.

Approx 1/2 of the Democrats are Hillary supporters and the other 1/2 are Bernie supporters which equals about 1/2 of the total USA voters.

Let that idiocy soak in..........................................

Either way we're screwed. It's just a matter of time.

Mike said:
Approx 1/2 of the Democrats are Hillary supporters and the other 1/2 are Bernie supporters which equals about 1/2 of the total USA voters.

Let that idiocy soak in..........................................

Either way we're screwed. It's just a matter of time.

Good thing you have & support New York values.

Yeah, it's a good thing Hillary doesn't have ties to New York..........oh wait. :lol2:

The New York Values deal turned out to be a real dud anyway. Cruz crapped in his hat on that one.

Mike said:
The New York Values deal turned out to be a real dud anyway. Cruz crapped in his hat on that one.

New York is a blue state... or should I say a blue city state.. where the city over-rules the rural state,

Trump may have won the city... but come election time it will still be a blue city..

New York Primary Results
Hillary Clinton 1,054,083

Bernie Sanders 763,469

Donald J. Trump 524,932

just let them numbers soak in,...Cruz was right...

W.T said:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-trump-could-bankrupt-america-like-his-companies/ar-BBtnuOJ?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=U348DHP
17 trillion in debt. Since 1992 and this is just now brought up. how stupid does she think you are.

she is going to put ol bill in charge of the economy.. and womens' rights..

it might work if the republicans take control of both houses and grow a set.....

Steve said:
Mike said:

New York is a blue state... or should I say a blue city state.. where the city over-rules the rural state,

Trump may have won the city... but come election time it will still be a blue city..

New York Primary Results

Bernie Sanders 763,469

Donald J. Trump 524,932

And a third party would get squat.

Traveler said:
Steve said:
Mike said:

New York Primary Results

Bernie Sanders 763,469

Donald J. Trump 524,932

And a third party would get squat.

Cruz was dead wrong about his election. The Primary was rigged.............

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/04/18/3770355/new-york-voting-open-primary-lawsuit/

Mike, I think that link is proof that you just can't trust the US election system (don't get me wrong, I have no faith in ours either).. There'll always be some loophole somewhere the bigwigs will fine and will take advantage of...

The article posted about lose of voters party affiliation pretty much highlights the "independents" that thought they were democrats..
if they voted Bernie may have doubled Trumps numbers.. like Hillery did

Like said... no conservative will win in NYC,... it is a very liberal city... Cruz was right,.. the New York City values are liberal..

Latest posts