• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How stupid is our Canadian government

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mitch

Reaction score
What a joke.
First it was Iraq and our unwillingness to help out. Now our beloved, Quebec loving government decided to not buy into the missile defense program. The stupid thing is that we wouldn't have to do anything, just give our blessing.

Now instead, we told Bush that we need to get a phone call if a nuclear bomb is on its way to American soil to get our blessing to shoot it down.

If a nuclear bomb is going to hit our neighbour, I'm thinking that we should probably allow ol Bush to shoot it down provided he don't point the gun at us first.

An absolutely stupid move.......

Now, by the way, can we ship our beef into the U.S. please????????

Paul Martin is not doing anybody any favors.

Well, isn't that a fine howdy-do! Jeez, you'd think our gov't would learn from past mistakes! We, as cattlemen and women sure don't need help like that. Makes for great trade relations! :frowns:

Said it before and I'll say it again....the average liberal/urban/eastern voter has absolutley no problem using a Western based industry,such as cattle and beef, as canon fodder in order to further their agenda.
One thing that puzzles me about this missile defence issue is, nobody seems to know exactly what "in" or "out" actually means, but they damn sure have an opinion on it!!!!!
And in the wise words of Forrest Gump..."that's all I have to say about that". :roll:

Not only is the lack of marbles rolling around in Ottowa's head on US relations........Now they have done away with farm improvement loans.

May we all sink alone in Agriculture.

Bravo Jean, Paul, and Ralph.

Tired of being a Canadian Angus believer in Canada and it's politics. :mad:

Latest posts