• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How things work at Soapweed's Ranch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
6AM
minutemanmissleandMorelands062.jpg

7 AM
MORELANDSANDBOBM001.jpg

8AM
MORELANDSANDBOBM002.jpg

9AM
MORELANDSANDBOBM047.jpg

Meanwhile Mrs. Soapweed, the original jack of all trades has been: driving their truck, sliding under their truck to use a socket wrench to unhook a stuck trailer hitch and then cooking a massive breakfast including amongst other things sausage, a delicious cheese omelet and bread pudding with caramel sauce.
:roll: Is Ranchersnet a corrupting influence?? :wink:
Actually, we had a wonderful visit with these good hearted folks I'm poking some fun at! We'll always remember this visit and their hospitality with fond memories. They showed us so many new things I can't begin to explain them all. Their ranch in the Sandhills is a truly beautiful spot we felt so privileged to see in detail and hope others will get into Nebraska sometime to see for themselves. :D Thank you Carole and Steve!

Ol Soaps going to have to start wearing his hat in the house soon if you're going to get pictures without glare :wink: :lol: :lol:

I only wish my office was that clean- Soap must not have any grandkids helping him do his office work......

Faster horses said:
What I'd like to know, is what is on the computer screen.

Looks like ranchers.net on the first and second pictures, but is that an old Bob Hope movie on the third?

You've got pretty sharp eyesight for such an old cowgirl, FH.
That is a funny Bob Hope video which Soapweed would love to post if he can figure out how. It would tickle all the Ranchers, well almost all. the ones with sense anyhow.

nr said:
Faster horses said:
What I'd like to know, is what is on the computer screen.

Looks like ranchers.net on the first and second pictures, but is that an old Bob Hope movie on the third?

You've got pretty sharp eyesight for such an old cowgirl, FH.
That is a funny Bob Hope video which Soapweed would love to post if he can figure out how. It would tickle all the Ranchers, well almost all. the ones with sense anyhow.

Guess that would leave me out then! :shock: :eek: :lol:

soapweed looks like he has a mighty comfortable place to do all this computer work we all have to do on ranchers.net :D .............good luck soapweed :D

Latest posts