• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
You have to be a Forum Member and be logged in...

1. Go to Photo Gallery and click on "Upload Photos".
2. Click on the first "Browse" button and find the photo file on your hard drive.
3. Enter Tilte and Description if you wish and click the "Upload/Submit" button.
4. Click on the thumbnail to see the larger picture. Right click in the UBBCode: box and choose "Select All". Copy the URL and come back here and Paste it where you want the photo to appear.

That's all!

:D

Is there a way to post a pic and only certian people can see it? The reason i ask is a friend who has dial up has trouble with photobucket or othe sites with big pics, but can see this photogallery. I wanted to send her a pic of the gown I got for a steal BUT dont want everyone seeing me eeekkkkkkkkkkkkk fat old pig in a tight green gown nope nada aint gunna happen LOL

MsSage said:
Is there a way to post a pic and only certian people can see it? The reason i ask is a friend who has dial up has trouble with photobucket or othe sites with big pics, but can see this photogallery. I wanted to send her a pic of the gown I got for a steal BUT dont want everyone seeing me eeekkkkkkkkkkkkk fat old pig in a tight green gown nope nada aint gunna happen LOL

You have gone and done it now!

C'mon - post the pic

B.C.

Ms Sage, not to spoil everyone else's fun but...I think if you click the my photos in the gallery then create new album, there should be an option in that next prompt to choose weather that album is private or not. That should be all you need. Might ought to try it with another pic first though.

cert said:
Ms Sage, not to spoil everyone else's fun but...I think if you click the my photos in the gallery then create new album, there should be an option in that next prompt to choose weather that album is private or not. That should be all you need. Might ought to try it with another pic first though.

cert's right, you can create a "private" album. Hope most people choose the "Public" option though. We all enjoy seeing the photos!

I wish that Members who do not have the software on their computers to reduce the size of their photos would use the Photo Gallery. Quicker loading for dial-up and doesn't distort the page layout where you have to use the slider bar to see all of the picture. :D

OK macon, what did I do wrong? I cropped a picture for Faster Horses and thought I put it in a private album. But it shows up on the side of the page here.

I did one from school to see if it would show and I saw mine as well. That was a cute pic :wink:
It asked me for a password but I did not get one. I tried mine that I use to log in but nope.
HELP

I haven't played with the Private Albums yet. It should ask you for a password when you set it up. The password should be different than your login password so if you want to give it to a friend to see the pics they can't login to the forum in your name.

I'll check on it tomorrow. Gonna watch the ballgame tonight.

Thank you reader that is so sweet. I am NOT photogentic at all. I hate what i look like on film. I have been told I look better in person ~~Look too uptight.
I have seen you and you are very Beautiful!~!~!

Latest posts