• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How tough are hockey players????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Just had my first practice with mmy AA Bantam team-didn't run to tough a practice just lots of flow drills. one winger wasn't really putting out and wasn't shooting as hard as he can. Took him aside and told him to bring it up to game speed. He ramped it up a bit after that. Anyway his Mom came up to me after practice and said "Did Jesse tell you he got hit by a truck last night skateboarding-got knocked out his runners and has road rash all over him." No I said he nglected to share that tidbit with me lol. Those darn 13-14 year olds want to play so bad unless a bone is sticking out or blood gushing they won't let on their hurt.

northern Rancher,

There about as tough as bullriders! They get knocked down kicked in the head bad concussion and they still wanna get on another.

northern Rancher,

There about as tough as bullriders! They get knocked down kicked in the head bad concussion and they still wanna get on another. We got some hot lil Concho calves here that we wanna get bucked and see what they'll do. I think they ll do some arena cleaning when there done..... :cowboy:

Tell me bout it I have a son who does both-I have three bulls in that International Indian Finals in North Battleford this weekend-I'll be 300 miles north coaching when they buck unfortunately.

We ve got quite a group of young bulls to get bucked out for the first time. Its going to be exciting to see what they do. They all have real bad attitudes. Pretty bad dudes.

Which fello is he? I think I know him to see him. Do you know Andy Robertson.... real good friends with him. Andy has a Jiminy Cricket bull (Jungle Jiminy T12) and hes one hot lil bucker... Would like to bred some of these A57 Concho cows to him.

Bulls002.jpg

Here's 'Original Prankster' we bred all our Quam cows to him-he's a hooky son of a biscuit lol-but I like him.

Nice pictures Northern Rancher!!! That is one fine looking bull. How old is he? Ill get the ole camera out today and snap a few pics of our critters. Barry Quam does have a reputation for some darn good breeding and bucking stock coming off his ranch.

Hey Northern Rancher - do you think he'd eat as good as your EXT? If EXT are so nasty, why not use him on some of your "hooky" cows? Just a thought! Maybe he'd take the horns off. Or would he?

Latest posts